+ Follow This Topic
Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I am there too. I don't care for food at all. My happiest moment of the day is three shots of vodka before bed.

Everything I did for you, all the love I showed you, and still you prance off with another guy, trying to console me with lies and alligator tears. Well, good riddance. If you'd rather have that racist pothead, have fun for the few months you'll manage to stay together. By the time you realize the mistake you made, I won't care about you anymore. I'm better than you deserve, you self-absorbed, controlling slut.

Love????? Oh love what is this elusive thing? It has been spoon fed to us all. Each and every one of us has been fed this story since birth that we all would meet the love of our lives. I would like to question this love. This fact that we all would one day find this immaculate soul that would without reason mesh with our soul. I have been through many relationships and felt every repercaution of this so called love and yet to this day I have been chewed up and spit out by this preverbal love! I thought for certain that I had met my one true love my soul mate and to my surprise she was nothing but a beautiful liar, a liar who was posed as a beautiful wonderful woman. I thought she was my one true love I thought she was everything! I have given my heart and soul to each and every relationship I have ever been in only to result in hurt, pain, and anguish. I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic. One who just wants what was promised to me so long ago. I’ve got a pounding in my head and a new number in my phone I guess some would say I am doing alright but I am feeling more dead than alive. I have tried everything one could imagine yet I am back where I started. I have had countless dates, countless first night stands, and I have had everything. To this day I still feel this void, I still feel this empty horrible feeling that consumes me, it haunts my dreams. Day in and day out I feel as if I am searching for this “ONE TRUE LOVE” I just want to know why we are all fed this true love nonsense!!! Why are we all promised from birth that we would someday met our soul mate when in this reality we would supposedly met the one absolutely perfect person that complements us in each and every way.

My life seems so empty now but even the emptiness is better than your lies, you had no real reason to tell for your cheating but i forgive you.Please leave me alone you dont deserve me, you didnt want me, i will find my own way.There is nothing more i wish to say.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Just wanted to tell you I still miss you everyday, even after 7 months. It's much easier now, but I still don't feel like I could ever love anyone the way I loved you. Sometimes I wish you'd call me up randomly one night, like you used to every once in a while, but I know that it always made things worse before. I hope you're doing well, I really do.

S,

It is day 2 without you. It will be a long hard road. Thank you for everything. Thank you for making me so confident in myself and being the greatest person I have ever met. You told me that you know that someday we will get back together. It is entirely your choice. I will wait, as much as I tell myself I will look for another I know that you will always be the one for me. You will always be my one true love of my life. You admitted to me that it would be very hard for you to find another person like me. I know this true. I know that you will find that one day you will need me because you know that I will take care of you until we are old and gray. You will experience hurt, maybe some happiness but I know that someday you will know that I am the one for you and one day we will walk up to that altar together and I will devote my life to you. On that day I will know that every second of pain will be worth it. Until then, use this time to grow and mature so that when we get back together you will be truly ready for us. I will miss you every day and every night I will wish for you. I love you with every cell in my body. I know I will see you within this year. I know you will come see me graduate and I will write to you every week during the summer. I will wait as long as it takes, and we will then continue our already amazing story. Take care of yourself baby.

Love always,
    M

My dear..... Grow the f*ck up or go to hell.

I can't believe how big a fool I was for trusting you and believing there's something honest and special in you.

I miss you... I miss you to hell and back, but I don't want you back.
    You broke my heart, you obviously can't treat me right so I'll find someone who will deserve me and treat the the right way.

This has been a big lesson for me, that's all I can thank you for.

Goodbye.

why do these happen? I dont understand. It sure hurt me.
    I feel I am losing a good friend.

i wished to god you would not be so easily influenced by others, your a trophy to them, please why cant you see that, i looked after you so well, i lived for you, cared about you like no other, i looked at all your cards last night that you gave me, you loved me so much, and it was equally appreciated, i loved you more it now seems, i changed so much for you, i protected you from all the hurt your family brought you, my family treated you as one of there own, you was loved by us so much! i feel so ashamed i got used as a go between, i really loved you like no other, you were my world, im just so gutted whats happened between us, you will one day realise who really cared for you and loved you, im just gutted i can not be there for you if you ever decide to come back, you have hurt me so much

Hey, how did that project come along? Your deadline was yesterday at 5pm. That's the reason you gave last time we spoke - ten days ago - for your sudden lack of communication. You went from being absolutely smitten with me, calling me 3 times a day, texting me, wanting to see me all the time...for two and a half months I couldn't get rid of you if I tried, and I was deliriously happy...then, the phone calls got further and further apart, no more texts, then nothing from you. You just kind of faded away. You broke my heart into bits.

If you lost interest in me for whatever reason - perhaps you've met someone new, or you're afraid things were getting too serious - please grow a pair and TALK to me. You're pushing 50 yet you display the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. There's a reason you're a bachelor at your age. Next time I'm going to date someone closer to my own age rather than my parents'...

Since you're too cowardly to give me closure, here it is. Good bye.

y u no luv me bak?

Dear ex,

No, you can't have a cake and eat it too. No, you won't spend time with me, make promises to me and keep me on emotional leash and then go to that other girl and f**k with her. Since you can't choose I made a choice for you, beacuse I'm not going to sit and wait around till you get bored with her as you wanted me to. You keep telling me that you care for me and don't want to hurt me yet you smash my heart into pieces over and over again. And what I hate most is that I still have feelings for you...

I can't understand what happend to you over summer break. Where disappeared that caring, sensitive person I loved?

No we can't just be friends. Not after 2 years and everything we've been through
    I just wish you knew how I felt

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetime View Post
    y u no luv me bak?
    I like this one, only 2 words spelled correctly, both 2 letters, and only 1 used in the right place in a sentence (If this could be called a sentence).
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

What do you want from me man, I'm only 8 years old over here.

Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast