+ Follow This Topic

Thread: weird friendship..

weird friendship..

Its been a year since we met after the last time she declined my proposal. We talk a lot on phone.. and that's it. She stays like 10 miles from my place. Her point is , she dosent know how to react and be with me so she dose'nt meet me. Now that hurts me..
    Last week i told her that ill be moving to some other city, permanently and she was sad. She tried to stop me.. finally she said she would like to meet me before i leave. She asked me to meet her for sure. Last friday i told her that i am not moving.. then i asked her about our meeting and she was like.. Depends if i am free.. i was like wat the heck is this.. when i was going she wanted to meet me now that i am staying shes not interested to meet me.
    This is troubling me. What kind of friendship (or whatever) is this... Please suggest what to do..

People are wired biologically to want what they cannot have. It takes a certain development to surpass this primal tendency. You are chasing her too much, instead of just moving on with your life and meet other people. The problem is that although you know she doesn't want to be your woman, you still try to convince her. Deep down you are still hoping she will see you as a potential boyfriend, when she is not. That's always a bad idea. Just so you know, we get turned on by foreigners and by people who are probably never gonna see again. It's exciting because it absolves us from any guilt, since the person will be gone and we will never see them again.

Do you know why this girl behaved that way? It's because she feels you want her badly but she doesn't want you as much so she plays hard to get. She doesn't like needy guys. When she found out you are leaving, she felt sad because she was loosing a good friend but it was also interesting for her to possibly have sex with a man she will probably never see in the future. That's exciting for women.
    "A life which is unexamined is not worth living"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]