+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Girl Can Not get laid Help please

because your need for constant male approval, even from complete internet strangers, is a huge turnoff?
    Guys hate clingy, whiny and needy.

Oh also do you look 12? because that would explain everything.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Being "hot" is only part of attraction... you have to be approachable, too. If this is a genuine post, you need to work on making other people feel comfortable talking to you.

Thank you for all the responses. I had a really bad relationship with my ex and it ended two years ago, every since then i found it extreamly difficult to be in a relationship with another man.............

1 year ago..I got in contact with some of my old flings and starrted meeting people in bars and online. went on a few dates and I dont fancy most of them ( as a boyfriend) Some of them I fancy sexually, What I get from them are " you must get lots men knocking on your door" " you really hot"...........

The men would refused to be in bed with be but keep texting me & calling me for another date, one guy said sex wasnt important, another guy told me I make him feel uncomfortable and embrassed........

it 2.45 am in UK... I am a little drunk and slightly pissed off... An old fling I met 4 years ago and had 4 dates this year just rejected me for sex! saying his only having sex with his furture girlfriend. so it another lonely night for me

I chatted to some1 online and met offline last week, handsome guy tall but no spark.. we got a little tipsy and he stayed at me.. in the Morning I amost forced myself on him ( for 2 mins) and he text me soon after he left.. saying "sex is not important...". " getting on to know eachother next week?" meeting him this weekend ( going to wear my hottest black dress ) finger cross.........

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    I do hear most men get turned off when a hot girl proposes something. I think they lack confidence. Not me. Come over the pond and I'll show you a good time.

What exactly do you say to these guys? Maybe what you said was a problem. I mean if you said "Let's try to make a baby" they would be mostly right in assuming you just want child support. That's how it works in Michigan anyway.
    What I nomally do? Dress really hot, meet them for drinks or dinner... I think men like to think that the girl is into him not just after sex even tho he just after sex!

Quote Originally Posted by newcity2010 View Post
    I think men like to think that the girl is into him not just after sex even tho he just after sex!
    When a man is just after sex, he's quite satisfied with her being just after sex.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

post a pic and let the men of LF see your alleged hotness for themselves.

Hot women don't even need to throw themselves at a guy in a bar. They just need to show up. You are either coming off as the dirtiest thing in town, or you are exaggerating many parts of your story/looks. So pretty much, pictorial evidence is required.

Yeah...there's something missing since its impossible for a good looking girl not to get laid.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I think we need some more details, something's missing. I'm only what I'd consider mildly attractive and I guarantee you I could go out tonite and get laid if I were single. It's all in the attitude.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Let's see, I don't get much action but I've turned down fairly clear offers of sex a few times, and these are the reasons:

> Firstly, lots because I was too naive and shy to realise what the situation was. Then, once I was older:
    > I disliked how she kissed.
    > She kept biting me and acting crazy.
    > She was too fat.
    > Generally unattractive.
    > Too old, fat, etc.
    > Attractive but mentally very unstable.

That's about it.

What I nomally do? Dress really hot, meet them for drinks or dinner
    Dressing "hot"? What is your definition of hot?

Because there is a huge difference between looking slutty and sexy.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    Dressing "hot"? What is your definition of hot?

Because there is a huge difference between looking slutty and sexy.
    It doesn't really matter which it is. Either of them is more than enough to get sex from most guys.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

I have to agree with some of the posts here your either not telling us something we need to know to give you advice.
    How old are you, its seems a very naive post.
    Your from my country and the majority of male opinions here for sex is that a hole is a hole, if she's not hot put a bag on her head its still sex.
    If you get my drift,because if you have fount the only niche in this country where guys want a relationship first and not just sex tell me i will move there
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12