+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please... Blogs

Please... Blogs

Ok, so its been over a years since blogs were disabled. As we can see in other parts of LF, spammers will always find a way to get in and post. Can blogging be restored? Since most spammers and trolls become apparent after a few posts, and are usually banned, can we simply make the luxury of blogging here on LF dependent on a high thread count? Say 300 posts and 30 thanks received? Commenting on blogs could also be limited to the people who are able to blog themselves (meaning that trolls and spammers would be weeded out before being able to comment on someone's blog).

I know that there are many people here who miss the ability to blog on LF. Simply posting a thread is not the same because once a thread is old it is buried under the many new ones. It is also hard to find every thread and post that a specific person made that might be able to tell you a bit more about them. Blogs are linked to the profiles and are written solely by one person.

I, and many other, really miss being able to vent about things or just post a random thought without it being in thread form where it will be commented on extensively and scrutinized simply because it was in the forum section.

Please enable blogs again.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldnt hold your breath. LA is hardly ever around anymore to change anything.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I wouldnt hold your breath. LA is hardly ever around anymore to change anything.
    I don't even think I remember who owns the site.

Any chance of selling the domain/architecture? I'd be interested, and there's a lot of work I'd like to see done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I don't even think I remember who owns the site.

Any chance of selling the domain/architecture? I'd be interested, and there's a lot of work I'd like to see done.
    Sure you do, its loveadmin. His avatar is the dog from 'Dilbert'. If you look at the stickies ate the tops of the forum sections, most are written by him, or at least commented on by him.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...