+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok Need advice please

Ok Need advice please

So I've started seeing an ex from about 7 years ago and we have been out about 7 times recently. She also stayed over a week ago when we got back so late but nothing happened.

We get on really well and she has given good body language signals and alwyas laughing and saying i'm so funny. She's bought me a couple of funny gifts and I've done the same. We have had such a laugh everytime we've been out with no awkward moments at all.

I haven't made a move because I really like her and don't want her to think I only want one thing, which I don't. She has been seeing this guy in another country but has not seen him much at all. 20 times in 3 years. And she nevers brings him up at all, when I ask she says he doesn't really bother and her friends say she shoud get rid of him.

Anyway,

Whenever I have asked her out for dinner etc she has accepted. But Friday just gone, she bailed as she told me in the day she felt rough and when I said are we still on tonight she said, can we do tomorrow instead, which I replied no problem.

I haven't heard from her all day and haven't txt her, thinking she would give me a txt about her feeling better or still rough. I feel a bit let down, as I didn't make plans because I thought we would be getting together. Do you think she has got cold feet or am I reading too much into this??

We normally text eachother everyday or email etc.

I didn't want to text her, as not wanting to look clingy..

Thanks in advance,

Maybe just text her askin how she is feeling dont mention the date, just make it a relaxed text.

Gr88, sometimes girls will cancel a date if they are in a bad mood, having bad PMS, or just feel a bit sick. Nothing against you. But they don't want to waste your time or money if they think they will be a "bad date". So they cancel. (Yes, some girls have told me this. I'm not assuming things here.)

Don't take it personally. Ask for another date. If they keep canceling, that's a sign she's not interested. If only girls would say "I'm no longer interested. Nothing personal. Sorry." I've had dates where we "clicked" immediately, we had major chemistry. Some of my dates were very nice, very cute, but...no chemistry. NOW i understand when girls talk about "chemistry". I mean this one girl was the cutest little redhead, very perky, great smile, drank like a fish, funny, but...no chemistry with us.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)