+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies are you friends with your ex boyfriends?

God no. I leave hte past where it belongs!

sounds like a majority of you doesn't stick around after the break up, well my ex gf has since we are at the same university, problem is i still wanna relationship. So i keep being her friend? also when she tells me about guys who hit on her or text her what is a good reaction like i dont wannt hear about other guys. So far i have only just listened and have been like coooool. There any chance in the future for us? thats kinda why im sticking around to see where we can go

I repeat.....NO! you are an ex for a reason.....not into you anymore.

You are wasting your time and any opportunity to find another GF.....someone who actually wants to call you their BF.

Best thing you can do if you really want this is to be a bit more distant dont totally be there constantly for her. Let her miss you. Then when you do see her be really smiley and flirt ( a little). Even have your friends be like "oh this is your friend you were telling us about"

I dont want to give false hope but that seems the best way yoward getting what you want. Cant guarantee anything however. Good luck!

What Smackie said. She's only friends with you so she won't feel guilty about breaking up with you. She's using you, in other words, as an emotional crutch.

The caring is one way. She is not interested in you.

I am friends with only 1 ex-gf, and we write emails to each other. We had a good breakup where we said how awesome the other person was. She just wanted kids, I didn't. That was the only catch. But I still like her as a person and I think she still likes me as a person.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12