+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to think

Don't know what to think

Hey, so i went on holiday and I met someone out there who works out there but lives not too far from me.
    We got along SOOO well general banter, and whenever i'd see him if i didnt see him throughout the day on atrip he'd ask where i was so obviously had been looking for me, but he kept flirting like play fighting and threw me in the pool when i was asleeep etc. Anyway one night one thing led to anotheer we had a drink off and whoever won had to paay for the reunion in november (i lost) so anyway i got home and i messaged him asiking how i book the reunion so he replied saying he'd pay for 4 deposits (costing 50 each) but not to say anything and kept putting 3 kisses on the end of the message. Then i got accepted on fbook, to find out he was in a relationship with anotheer girl who actually worked out there at the same time... Baring in mind he was kissing me and holding my hand infront of everyone i think he was really chancing his luck with other people who knew her. So we messaged a couple of times and then i thought to mention the gf so i said general chat and said u kept it quiet about ur gf?!... xx he took a few days to reply with "hey trouble reunion is end of november hows sunny yorkshire?x" no mention of the gf and only one kiss as previously i got a few! I really dont no wat to think i no holiday was holiday but he didnt have to reply back to me as i asked another person when the reunion was and he saw i did, nd i dont understand why his booked my deposits his paid 200 for them!?! What do i do??!!!!

Sounds like he was cheating on his gf with you. If that bothers you then don't go with him.

Fck all sunny about yorkshire. Bin this charlatan and see if you can get the 200 deposit and spend on a nice little golf game. or if golfs not your thing, get sonic. no matter

Haha yeah i know!! It's not just gonna be me and him there it'll be over 2000 people there but why start paying for all that!!! If or when he does try it on there i'll tell him straight and that his got a gf etc. I've alredy had it done to me and its not nice! He should get rid of her as clearly doesn't love her as much as he says !!