+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy goes out of the country and when back found with condoms specific to....

Guy goes out of the country and when back found with condoms specific to....

So if the guy went out of the country and had condoms from a brand in his posession specific to that country after he came back, is it reasonable to question why he had them? Trying to give the benefit of the doubt, but I have an unsettling feeling about this situation. Who else would think something went down while he was away? Am I reaching or am I being within reason?

You should be grateful, that hes practising safe sex if he is a wrong un.
    Forget this, its nothing, he probably just bought them to fill with water and throw at unsespecting passers by from a tall building.
    Women are so paranoid these days.....

^^^^^Well its not hard to be paranoid when trust has been compromised in the past

Quote Originally Posted by anewday4mee View Post
    ^^^^^Well its not hard to be paranoid when trust has been compromised in the past
    Chop his balls off then, he sounds like a scoundrel.

What excuse for having them has he given you?... I'm just curious as there's no need to answer your actual question because you know the answer.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

^^^^I didn't question him about it. Its like had it as if it was apart of his normal stash. I noticed it and saw that brand and had a lightbulb moment. I never heard of that brand here in the US. Low and behold when I google it the first thing that came up was the country that he went to. He doesn't even know that I noticed any of this. Guys always give themselves away.

So, fill them all up with water and leave them in the back seat of his car. Do it just before he's going to be visiting a tall building.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by anewday4mee View Post
    is it reasonable to question why he had them?
    Yes, it's reasonable to ask. Ten bucks says he'll give you some fishy story instead of telling you the truth, which is that he bought them to have sex with someone.

^^^ Yea, probably that, Op but before you go off accusing him of double dipping make sure that the condoms have been opened and some are missing (as in having been used) because it's quite possible that he just bought them like a souvenier ya know like a different beer can from every country he's visited kind of thing. In otherwords. Is it a 12 pack with 12 condoms still in it or was it a 12 pack but now only has, say 10 in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    it's quite possible that he just bought them like a souvenier ya know like a different beer can from every country he's visited kind of thing.
    Sounds like the kind of fishy story he's going to tell her. You wouldn't put your souvenir beer cans in with your regular stash of Milwaukee's Best.

I honestly try not to be quick to condemn, but I can't think of any reasonable explanation that doesn't involve him looking to get laid. Or actually getting laid.

If trust has been violated in the past I can see your concern. They are just condoms though and safe sex is a good thing... Maybe he bought them because he thought they had a cool label? Do you guys use condoms? Too bad you don't feel comfortable talking with him about it. You might find out that it's nothing and ease your worry. Maybe you don't want to know the answer? I'd ask him when you feel comfortable. Try and remain calm and just listen to him and hear him out. What do you have to loose? If he did cheat wouldn't you want to move on to greener pastures? If he tries and turn it around like your a crazy lady I would strongly suggest that you think about what kind of guy you want in your life and find him.

You should be grateful, that hes practising safe sex if he is a wrong un.

Definitely a good reason to be concerned about.

Obviously he owns a stash of condoms already, so there is no need to buy new ones, especially not abroad. And the only reason to buy new ones if you already have ones is because they might be better or something new. But as you said he didn't even tell you about those new condoms, he simply added them to his existing stash?

Sorry, but if I would buy new special condoms abroad, I would tell my girlfriend and not just put them in the drawer. In my eyes, something you have the right to ask him. Maybe don't be freaking out on him, but ask him in calm and a mature way why he bought condoms abroad.
    If you don't believe what he says, don't just let it go, because it will stay at the back of your head and then you suddenly start questioning everything he does. Talk to him until you know for sure he is telling the truth.

Man, remind me never to take home foreign condoms unless I tell my woman ahead of time. From a guy's perspective, I would have thought it was harmless. I really do believe the average guy would get a kick out of foreign condoms. I'm damn sure I would. Even if I didn't plan on using them for a while, I'd still buy them. I just googled "foreign condom" and a whole bunch of funny foreign condom ads came up. Maybe he bought them because he liked the ad. That's why dudes buy Dos Equis; the guy in the ad is cool.

Honestly, from a male perspective her, I think this is harmless. And checking to see if some are missing from the pack wouldn't help. I'd probably open them to see how they fit on my balls. In fact, when I was gonna lose my virginity at 20, I once bought a pair of Trojans and just walked around my house with nothing but them on. I just wanted to see how it felt like to have them on before I used them.

But it's good to know women are suspicious about such things and I'd better explain my condoms before buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Sounds like the kind of fishy story he's going to tell her. You wouldn't put your souvenir beer cans in with your regular stash of Milwaukee's Best.

I honestly try not to be quick to condemn, but I can't think of any reasonable explanation that doesn't involve him looking to get laid. Or actually getting laid.
    Yes, but you also wouldn't display your condoms on a shelf at the back of your bar either.

Just trying to give the lady a calm feeling before she inquiries with the only person that can actually give her an explanation .. that being her bf. Hopefully she can tell when he's lying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast