+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you dump a girl if you couldn't get your penis into her?

Would you dump a girl if you couldn't get your penis into her?

Would you dump a girl if you couldn't get your penis into her vagina because she kept clamping up due to a trigger reflex? And she was told my a doctor that she had a narrow vagina as well?

no id understand it and then stuff that shit in one night after slowly making her wet as shit and inchin in more and more...she will lossen up, we all do lol

I know of this disorder, the only answer is surgery. This is her problem not yours. She needs to address this herself if she does want any kind of sex life. As for you, no you do not have any obligation to stay with her.

BTW her clamping down is out of pain or discomfort. All the lube and patience in the world will not make this happen. She needs to get back to the doctor and figure out her options.

I tend to think she needs to get back to her psychiatrist to find out why she fears penis.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This is a medical condition called "vaginismus". There are treatment options. Do a search and you will find sites devoted to information and treatment.

I knew a couple that were married for over a year and could not have sex. She finally went to the doctor and she was successfully treated (non-surgical). They now have 4 children. I think that I would only give up on the relationship if she refused to seek medical help. If she were getting help, I would be patient until the condition was resolved.

This is not always a physical disorder treated only by surgery. Sometimes it's a psych disorder.

One way is for her to lie on her back, use lube, she puts her legs straight up in the air, and the man slowly moves in, stop a minute, and repeat. Be supportive of her and nice. Help her relax.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

gosh I hope not., You might be ending a wonderful relationship-! Just work more on the foreplay. Maybe a toy would help
    Last edited by cathy22; 31-10-11 at 07:48 PM.

depends on how special the girl is to the guy I guess.

Stick it up her butt instead.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Alcohol might help her relax. Seriously. Move a little. Wait a minute, let her muscles relax. Repeat.

Or she could use a dildo or two to gradually stretch herself out. Or it might even help her relax her muscles, but she has to focus on relaxing her muscles. Wait until she tells you she's ready, then be extra gentle.

Or use more lube and a bigger hammer on your a$$. Lol.

Are you, the guy, unusually large? That might also be a problem.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

My ex-wife had this. We couldn't have good sex.