+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nothing Works for me.

I see yer from Langley........yer just a 25 to 45 min drive from the ocean. Try White Rock.

Oh that's right you will only find crabs there.....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It must be the area......Vancouver has been known for its whale population.
    Hahaha, posts the woman from Slurrey.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Did you get contacts and change your clothes like we suggested?
    I can't wear contacts because of medical reasons.

Sometimes being overly confident can come off as too much in their space, too pushy or forward, or abnoxious or too much attitude.

You are not the only one I know that has complained how girls expect a black guy to be gansta. It might have to do with demographics. Maybe change where you hang out, go to places where there are people that are more say "business" or "high profession" oriented, where women would appriciate a well dressed man.
    I wish this was true. People who you say are "business" or "high professional" still want a gangsta. I know this through experience. I know two black girls on campus who a lot of guys mostly like will find attractive. They dress well and are far from ghetto. However, they desire a ghetto black man because I've only seen them date stereotypical black men.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    post a pic dude, ill tell u if your ugly in a non homo way. but by the posts ive read....your ton is all wrong. your putting too much attention on whats bad about you rather then good.

if you dont wanna take any advice....plenty of fish .com
    It's hard to see anything good about me when women always complain about me in so many ways.

I'm not comfortable posting a picture at the moment.

Stop looking at a school campus for a date. Most at that age are delusional or just immature. You are negative, you base your fact on only how two well dressed women feel. There are 308,000,000 people in the US, not everyone is going to have the same opinion.

Stop looking at a school campus for a date. Most at that age are delusional or just immature. You are negative, you base your fact on only how two well dressed women feel. There are 308,000,000 people in the US, not everyone is going to have the same opinion.
    My opinion isn't only based on two people. I gave an example.

you have no experance to even base an opionion and college sucks, its all hump and dump. want my ex wifes number, she dont judge a book by its cover she told me. you 2 would work good together both head stung and dont know anything.

- I agree, don't go to a college to pick up mature people. Most college kids are not real mature. Many can't even do a simple thing like laundry, as an example. In 4 years of college I dated...3 people. Lots of pretty girls there, but my gawd, they were shallow...soooooo shallow.

- Where are these pics Franklin posted?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

you have no experance to even base an opionion and college sucks, its all hump and dump. want my ex wifes number, she dont judge a book by its cover she told me. you 2 would work good together both head stung and dont know anything.
    Let's be real. I am black so I do have experience about the black community. Don't tell me what I have experience in. From plenty of experience the vast majority of women who like black men want a black gangsta stereotype.

Well then its time to move to another country where there are no black gangstas!

Hmmmmmmm Obama is black and well dressed, married.......he dont look like no gangsta.

i dont care what color you are and it does not matter so dont even go there with me. color means nothing, clothing does to make the person, color or style does not either. ive seen people in wheel chairs get girl so i dont wanna hear it. its time to outside of the clam, there a massive world out there. your selfesteem sucks im sorry to say, you need to work on that if your ever gonna get anyware. im blunt i know. my best friend is fat and bald and he gets girls everyhow and then. it can be done

i dont care what color you are and it does not matter so dont even go there with me. color means nothing, clothing does to make the person, color or style does not either. ive seen people in wheel chairs get girl so i dont wanna hear it. its time to outside of the clam, there a massive world out there. your selfesteem sucks im sorry to say, you need to work on that if your ever gonna get anyware. im blunt i know. my best friend is fat and bald and he gets girls everyhow and then. it can be done
    Race and social standards play a big role in dating. You're living in a fantasy world if you think differently.

Hi Franklin,

Do you have a good personality? Are you an interesting person?

Because you don't seem very likable, based on your posts. Actually, you seem boring and tedious. Are you always like this?

i think ya need to be more postive,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast