+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help regardin ex

help regardin ex

Hey guys am really confused and upset at the moment as myself and my girlfriend have broken up, We officially finished in march because i was a dick to her at times (i never cheated) i went through abit of depression and took it out on her. Anyway we finished in march but carried on meeting up on dates, i chosed to go to the U.S.A for the summer which i had planned whilst we where together to go for 2 weeks only, but when we finished decided to do the 12 weeks. Anyway when i was over there we decided to get back together, we where e-mailing and things, but then i got abit bored of e-mailing every day and my g/f was upset about it so we finished again. When i came back she asked for no contact between us for a few weeks so she could see what she wants, id leave it a day or 2 then contact her couldnt help myself i told her how much i loved her and wanted her back and so on, and made her make her decision there and then. She let me go then we speak and she says in the heat of the moment that she wants us to run away togther (alot of things have happend between us and people on her side probably advise her to move on). So we call it a day then i asked for time to get over her she updates her twitter with "sometimes you just miss the good times u had with that person" then a few days later messages me saying "watch this person on xfactor he reminds me of u" so i phne and ask to meet her in a few days for a talk, she agrees then on the day we start txting and shes like "am only meeting upw ith u because u asked, of corse id like to see how you are" then i say "we dont seem able to let each other go" her reply "believe what u want, because i can" So i was hurt by that comment and cancelled the date and asked her not to contact me as i'm finding it hard.

That was on monday so yesterday i was on twitter and tweeted about my holiday today one of her friends b/friend are going thr same place and asked me if i was going (i'd watched the game with this certain person a few times) i said yes, do you want to watch the game on saturday if your about. He replied not sure if ill be over in time and we left it as that. My x knows and i know that his girlfriend whose on holiday with them won't meet up out of respect for my x and she knew that. So abit later that night my x contacts me saying "why are you trying to meet up with *** when you said you hate his g/friend? don't you think this is hard enough as it is? i dont want to know what your getting upto whilst your away" then 10 minutes a later another txt "can you phone me when you get a chance please" i just simply txt'd saying "i was being nice i knew they wouldn't meet up and was only replying to a message".

I can't work out what she wants am thinking of not contacting her for another few weeks then going to see her in the bar where she works, i want her back. Any adivce would be great thanks guys.

You may want her back but it doesn't sound like she wants the same thing.She is trying/has already moved on and you should do the same.You gave your relationship a few shots and it just didn't work out. You are probably just not compatible. If she wanted to come back she wouldn't have said that she 'can' move on and she would have met you.

The more you contact her/respond to her texts/msgs, the more desperate and easy to get you appear to her.And believe me no one wants to be with the 'desperate' guy. Even if there is a chance at reconcilation being in contact with the ex is the wrong way to go about this.You don't want to seem too available and you also want her to miss you.If she feels she can contact you and you will immediately respond or are always up for meeting her whenever she feels like it then she won't respect you and women don't usually go back to someone they don't respect and think they can have whenever they feel like it.

Go completely No Contact.Block her from twitter/FB and stop responding to texts/calls and generally any attempt to get in touch with you.If she genuinely wants you back she will find a way to tell you that and she will be crystal clear about it ,ie. I miss you,I want to get back togethe,r-anything less and she is just jerking you around, keeping you hooked to get a bit of a confidence boost until she meets someone new.

Focus on yourself and start moving on with your life. If she comes back then good.If not, then at least you will not have wasted any more of your time trying to rebuild something that doesn't seem to be working anyway.