+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do?

what to do?

Hello everyone,

I had a breakup about 9 months ago.The girl decided on it. few months after breakup, she got engaged with her brother only. also she was never able to give any solid reason for breakup. For 4 years we were in a relationship. After her this step, i feel very angry about her. Though i dn't miss her much now, but the anger which is there inside me for her betrayal does not let me move ahead or to be calm.I am not able to feel the comfort inside myself.Her betrayal constantly keeps coming in front of me. what i should i do to take out that anger? Should i mail her n take out my anger?.. In no case, i wnt to see her face or hear her voice... what i should do?

This is so similar to my situation it is scary....My ex of 4 years broke up with me out of the blue with no warning or anything...She didn't even have a reason either...I was so furious I didn't know what to do the breakup kept playing over and over again in my head I wanted to puke...For months I was furious and didn't know how to control my anger and emotions...

Finally I decided to give myself and the relationship some time...Even though I wanted to kill someone it was the best thing for me...I focused only on myself and was extremely selfish...I then bought a Get your ex back book and learned strategies on how to get my ex back...At this point I was a changed person and my ex came running back to me...My advice would be to take time to yourself, hang out with your friends, do healthy things to let your anger out...she will eventually realize what he lost but for now be selfish...There are plenty of other girls out there...
    Last edited by Simple Love; 23-09-11 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Love View Post
    This is so similar to my situation it is scary....My ex of 4 years broke up with me out of the blue with no warning or anything...She didn't even have a reason either...I was so furious I didn't know what to do the breakup kept playing over and over again in my head I wanted to puke...For months I was furious and didn't know how to control my anger and emotions...

Finally I decided to give myself and the relationship some time...Even though I wanted to kill someone it was the best thing for me...I focused only on myself and was extremely selfish...I then bought a Get your ex back book and learned strategies on how to get my ex back...At this point I was a changed person and my ex came running back to me...My advice would be to take time to yourself, hang out with your friends, do healthy things to let your anger out...she will eventually realize what he lost but for now be selfish...There are plenty of other girls out there...
    In my case i don't want her back and also now she is married so no chance of her coming back..what i should do then?.. i still want make her realise her guilt...