+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need outsiders advice!!!

Ya I honestly don't believe that, his is a flip phone so how can you accidently hit ignore? And when I asked him why he ignored me he stumbled over his words a bit then came up with that. Plus its not hard to borrow a phone to call me, its not like he doesn't know my number. And of course he just got mad at me when I asked him about it, acting like I was in the wrong once again.

Well I see things haven't changed. A leopard never changes it spots now does it?

sadie_genie Guest
    Are you kidding me? He is playing mind games. He seems pretty unstable too.

Ya he is unstable, its one of the many reason I broke up with him. I just need to end it with this guy. Its way easier said then done! However, I know that if we do get back together officially I will still never trust him. I will always wonder if he is really working, or at a friends or w.e. I can't trust him now, at all, and what kind of relationship is that?! You guys confirmed the things I have been thinking but just didn't want to face.

If you think you can't trust him, then don't go back. Go NC for a while and sort things out for yourself. That's all I can say. Breakups are SOOOO painful. I experienced it couple months ago and it wasn't pleasant AT ALL.
    Anyway make your decisions. No one can make you do anything. Listen to the advises here though. Very helpful.
    Last edited by confusius; 26-09-11 at 03:56 PM.

Ya I can't trust him and he's just being an ass now! He fricken texts me this mornig accusing me of being with someone cause I missed his call! What the hell is that? THEN later that day he tells me he misses me and I try calling him, he says he's busy so he'll call me back in 5. I told him my phone was going to die and to call back fast. He doesn't call so I text him saying i'll call him when I get home and plug my phone in. I get home and have a text saying that he'll call me in the morning, have a good night, he misses me........ That was at 8:00pm, who the hell goes to bed at 8! I know he doesn't! And if he REALLY missed me he would leave his phone on and by his bed so he wouldn't miss it! Not just send me a text when he knew I really wanted to talk to him! I specifically asked him to please answer his phone when i called and he turns his phone off. Man I'm sooooo pissed off right now! Can you tell lol? What an asshole!!!!!

Sounds a bit like trouble, he may well be playing with your heart. I'd take a big step back for a bit and if he doesn't respect that you have your answer.

p.s. it may give him time to reflect and change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12