+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Music to have sex to

Music to have sex to

When the song Sail by Awolnation comes on the radio my BF always comments on how he wants to have sex to that song. Something about the beat and the music gets him going. One of these times I want to play that song for him when we are about to have sex but I need to get a larger playlist together because two or three songs on repeat is just boring. So does anyone have suggestions or songs that just get you going?

If you haven't heard the Sail song to get an idea of what he likes here is the song:

Group: Enigma, Album: 1990 (I think it's in roman numbers)

Group: Kaskade, Album: (any) (This is dance music but, oddly, nice for background music too)
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    When the song Sail by Awolnation comes on the radio my BF always comments on how he wants to have sex to that song. Something about the beat and the music gets him going. One of these times I want to play that song for him when we are about to have sex but I need to get a larger playlist together because two or three songs on repeat is just boring. So does anyone have suggestions or songs that just get you going?

If you haven't heard the Sail song to get an idea of what he likes here is the song:
    Good song, but he has extremely bad taste in music for sex, if what you are looking for is something sexy.
    Last edited by vashti; 26-09-11 at 10:25 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It is usually always the ministry of sound, daft punk etc (helps him keep a rhythm apparently)
    romantic, claire de lune or unchained melody (those are our songs) Ildivo as daggy as it is perhaps..
    I never actually thought how big a part music has played on my sex life, now that I think about it if it's in bed it'll 99% of the time be done with background music..

Fever - Etta James.
    Any cool jazz.
    Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol.
    Alter Ego - Jean Louis Aubert.
    Stairway to Heaven - Led Zep.

Everybody's taste in music is different. We like new age, romantic instrumental music. So I guess I can't help.

I know it's not sexy but that's why I posted the example. It's something to do with the beat that triggers something in him. Love Chasing Cars suggestion, they have a few good ones. I also just added Nine Inch Nails Closer to the list.
    Last edited by Riku; 27-09-11 at 12:02 AM.

Sorry I have nothing useful to add here but I just wanted to say that having listened to that song I can SO see where your bf is coming from... I don't think I've ever had sex to music, think I should try it sometime!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Totally see why your bf reckons that would be a good song to have sex to, i like the beat and rhythm.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

night rider theame song.....!!!!!!!!!!!!