+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Depressed & Seriously Unhappy.

Depressed & Seriously Unhappy.

Hello,

My girlfriend and I have had a few arguments over the last 2 months which lead to us not speaking for a matter of one hour, to 10 hours to week's at a time in some cases. Again as of a few days ago we had a small argument which exploded, this resulted in us not seeing or speaking to each other since. I still have her added on ICQ Messenger & Steam the gaming program, but she is usually offline or set to "private" so i cannot see anything apart from the picture and if she is online etc.

I feel like it's over now. It's so tormenting and sad to see that she changes her picture on Steam to other pictures of herself. It does this to me because we first met using steam, and now i'm worried that it is in fact completely over. This is my first love, and i am currently 19 year's old... and it hurts so damn much.

If she doesn't want to be a part of my life, then there isn't a whole deal i can do apart from beg time after time, but that is not how i want to see myself. I have problem now with what it is i am actually supposed to do with the rest of my time and days. Since i met her we were always together non-stop. We would socialize and then go ahead and play games when we got back together until sometimes 5:00AM in the morning, sleep.. and wake up to each other again, and it would repeat.

My days are empty now, and they are filled with worry. I am constantly checking her profile and pictures to see what she is doing and it is killing me, how the hell am i supposed to let my days go by when they are this slow and painful?

(Edit/ I don't really have any friends - Quite a sad dilemma)

Thanks in advance for any advice to what it is i can do about the problem, or the remedy for what it is i could do with the time instead of sleep and cry.

O no this is a really sad situation firstly u need to speak to her to confirm its over, she owes u that! if it is over then the first thing u need to do is accept it. i recently had a horrible break up and i didnt help myself at first because i kept giving myself false hope that we would get back together. you will be sad, you will cry, you will go to bed at night thinking about it and wake up thinking about it! My break up has been 3 weeks and i still wake up every morning and cry. You will miss your ex terribly as like me you spent all your time together. i find myself dwelling alot on the past and happy times which makes me feel much worse, i then try and tell myself its over for a reason! it is VERY hard tho! do u have a job/ hobbie to take ur mind off this??

oh this is so sad, maybe focus on making more friends rather than girlfriends. they come and go, but friends who really care about you are true as long as you're true to them too.

Please give this a little bit of time before you try to go running back to your ex...You guys both need time to breathe and think about the relationship...You always have the chance to get back together with your ex so don't worry about that....But for now take this time to re evaluate what you had and make a conscious decision with what you want to do in the future...Get back together with her or move on...Knowledge is the key to a successful relationship...