+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One of me, three of them.

One of me, three of them.

Im an 18 year old guy, been going steady with the girl i absolutely love for 4 years. You dont really need details about that except were closer than normal relationships, and can talk or do anything together. Ive always loved another girl, and ive known her for about 7 years. weve always had a thing and dated previously. she says she loves me too. we both know, and are good friends but the minute we get alone we just hug and never want to let go. we feel like we need eachother so badly, but are waiting for the right time so we dont hurt our steady partners. and the third girl, ive never had a closer bond with anyone. i absolutely adore everything about her and her personality is amazing. we shared some heaven on earth situations and its been so long since we talked but she said she still loves me, and ive changed her forever and she will never stop thinking about me. she has done some incredible things to vent her love for me. i guess im just asking what the hell to do. i know, i need to really think, and i have been for years. if i dont get this straight soon, then it will interfere with my life, my dreams, career, family. everything. hopefully someone can help. thankyou.

18 and a 4 year relationship. You're not experienced enough to determine whether you're closer than normal relationships or not.

That said, you've pretty much said that the girl you want is the one you've loved for 7 years. If this is the case, you're just dragging your 4 year gf along instead of setting her free and letting her heal and move on. As for the third girl, just leave that one alone.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by FilmoreSlim1 View Post
    steady with the girl i absolutely love for 4 years
    Aww that's cute.
    Ive always loved another girl, and ive known her for about 7 years.
    Wait.. 4 = 7 ???
    and the third girl, ive never had a closer bond with anyone.
    It seems like you "love" these girls too easily. Make up your mind and stop leading one, two, or all of them on. Honestly it's impossible for anyone here to help you if you can't make up your mind on who/what you want.

You have to pick one, but how? Have a foursome, and pick the one that's the most open-minded.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quick math :
    You - 18yo

Girl A - 4 years of relationship : started at age of 14

Girl B - in love with her since 7 years : started at age of... 11

Girl C - unknown

OMG , how long a kiddy crush can last MY my my , I bet you won't finish with none of them . You just didn't grow up enough yet Omg , when I remind myself in who I was in love at age of 10-15 years, or even 17 , I'm facepalming myself lol , 10 times
    I wazzzz here

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    You have to pick one, but how? Have a foursome, and pick the one that's the most open-minded.
    Lol you advice a 4 some to some kids. Are you sane ? I'm sure they're still blushing while holding hands
    I assume it since this guy is still in love with his playground crashes lol

LOL
    I wazzzz here