+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What happens if..................

What happens if..................

What happens if..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently heard my ex may move away, I haven't spoken to him for a few weeks, I have seen him to wave at a couple of time but not to talk to. I suddenly felt panicky at the thought of him moving away, am I ok at the moment because I know where he is or will this fade with time and It will not matter where he is living?

Stella, isn't this what we were talking about in the last thread? Moving away? There could be all sorts of reasons why he's moving away. They could have a positive or negative effect on you emotionally.

The main question: are you making an effort to move on. It seems like you're not. Englishwomen seem to take a breakup harder than most other European women. They go decades and never get over the loss. Don't fall into that stereotype and statistic. You need to accept whether or not he's moving on.

Way to make a sweeping generalisation James

Sweeping generalization or not, the likelihood of her spending the rest of her life never getting over her breakup is very real if she's an Englishwoman. Englishwomen tend to go into complete shambles over a hard breakup. More than any other woman. They never seem to move on from a breakup and spend the rest of their life with their wing broken and let their past breakup hang over their head like a dark cloud. I don't know what it is, but Englishwomen have a difficult time getting over a breakup than most other women.

That's why I told her to travel, as this will lessen the likelihood of her becoming a statistic.

How do you know so much about english women? also, you do not know the full extent of what I have been through....so it makes the break up a bit harder. I appreciate you taking the time to post but i agree with the other post....it is a sweeping generalisation