+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's already moved on

She's already moved on

It was only 8 days after we broke up and it was already obvious that she was seeing another guy, I deleted her on facebook but even the limited things I could see gave it away. It's now been 2 weeks, she seems incredibly happy and not broken up at all. I'm sitting here in depression every day. I get out there and go to class, try to find a job and sometimes hang out with friends but nothing seems to make me happy. I don't feel anywhere close to finding another girl.

Will another girl come along or am I deficient in some way? She was really beautiful and I just feel like I will never find someone like that again. Also, will I be happy again?

You won't start to feel happy again until you get laid. Find a rebound chick.

Quote Originally Posted by James Banes View Post
    You won't start to feel happy again until you get laid. Find a rebound chick.
    This, fortunately, isn't true. Once you rebound off someone, even just for a night, you're still left thinking about your ex. Healing takes time, and going out and banging strangers isn't really going to help.

Go into complete no contact, start focusing on yourself, and after a couple of weeks to a couple of months, things will be better. You wake up each morning feeling a little better than the day before.

You're not deficient, you just weren't right for each other.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

No, he should get a rebound chick. For some reason, heartbroken men turn women on. I guess they like the idea of competing with other women and nurturing sad men. That's why rebound chicks are always around.

If he doesn't have sex with a rebound chick he's going to wish he had later. When he gets over his ex he'll wish he banged the rebound chicks when he had the chance. If he bangs them now that'll save the anger he'll feel toward himself for not banging them.

I wouldn't know how to bang a rebound chick, she's the only girl I've ever kissed or had sex with.

Quote Originally Posted by tjtigers14 View Post
    I wouldn't know how to bang a rebound chick, she's the only girl I've ever kissed or had sex with.
    Doesn't matter. They'll come. You'll start noticing women who seem easy. Just start going for them if you find them attractive. Banging a rebound chick is the same as banging your ex.

how the **** do you "go for them" I'm 20 and still live with my parents and there's nothing to do around here...like what the helllllll everything seems hopeless

I would agree that banging a random chick won't really help if you're devastated, though it won't probably hurt either. Sorry I can't give you any advice on what to do as I'm going through the same thing right now.
    I just know that rebound sex didn't really help me, I'm probably more confused right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tjtigers14 View Post
    how the **** do you "go for them" I'm 20 and still live with my parents and there's nothing to do around here...like what the helllllll everything seems hopeless
    Women are understanding of a guy who is 20 and still lives with their parents. I know a guy in podunk Kansas, almost 30, lives with his folks, and still manages to get laid. How big is the town you live in?

Try taking a vacation to the nearest big town. Or try Vegas. Whatever you do, don't sit around and mope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endlessagony View Post
    I would agree that banging a random chick won't really help if you're devastated, though it won't probably hurt either. Sorry I can't give you any advice on what to do as I'm going through the same thing right now.
    I just know that rebound sex didn't really help me, I'm probably more confused right now lol.
    At least when you're done being confused you won't think, "Damn. I wish I had banged that rebound chick." There are probably more than one rebound chicks to bang. Try another one.

how about not worry about it, alot of people hear worry too much im finding out. and he dont need a rebound girl, why does he have to make sum1 feel like he feels now. shitty advice all might king james.

At least when you're done being confused you won't think, "Damn. I wish I had banged that rebound chick." There are probably more than one rebound chicks to bang. Try another one.
    Yeah I know what you mean, and you're definitely not wrong. My point was just that you won't necessarily cure your broken heart with a random chick, I know it didn't help me.

No, he should get a rebound chick. For some reason, heartbroken men turn women on. I guess they like the idea of competing with other women and nurturing sad men. That's why rebound chicks are always around.

If he doesn't have sex with a rebound chick he's going to wish he had later. When he gets over his ex he'll wish he banged the rebound chicks when he had the chance. If he bangs them now that'll save the anger he'll feel toward himself for not banging them.
    James, you must be single, because your advice is pretty much garbage.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley