+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girlfriend wants to play on a sports team with the guy that she cheated on me with

girlfriend wants to play on a sports team with the guy that she cheated on me with

My girlfriend and I have gone through a tough year. I broke her trust and her heart by continuing to speak to my ex (of 10 years) about the possibility of potentially getting back together at some point in the future. She found this out by looking through my emails and phone. This made her cold, and lose trust in me. In reaction, she began having an intimate relationship with a close friend (sex, but also romantic feelings). I soon found out about this, and in the end, we made the decision to work through it all and start fresh. Starting fresh meant no communication or friendships with any of the people that caused our relationship pain.

Just recently, she and I found out that the close friend she cheated on me with will be playing on the same recreational sports team with her. I've asked her to play on a different team or have him play on a different team. She is unwilling to do that, and says that if she can't play on this team, she'll quit the sport altogether, which is one of the most important things in her life.

Should I be ok with her playing with this guy? Am I being unreasonable to force her not to play on this team? Or is she being unreasonable for playing on a team with the guy that she cheated on me with?

I'm really at a loss, and don't have many people I feel comfortable talking to about this. So I figure anonymous perspectives could be helpful.

Thanks.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd make her quit.

You made an agreement, and currently she's breaking it.

You should have ditched this broad the minute she started eyeballing your phone and emails. Also, what sports are mixed with both sexes? Tennis or volleyball are all i can think of. Faster than you can say 40 love, this broad will be pumping this twat behind the tennis courts. My advice> Pretend you are ok with this bullshit, and follow her when she goes. Im 99% sure you will catch this bellend with his shorts down and if i was you i would kick him square in the balls for pumping your bird.
    finally your bird might ssee you for a real man and stop acting like a tit. hope this helps

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'd definitely make her quit or break up with her. She doesn't sound like she is 100% in this relationship. What she is saying is, he is more important than you.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

She told you if she can't be on his team then she will quit the sport. That is what she should do then if she's unwilling to adapt to the compromise that you suggested. Don't feel guilty that's she's quitting something she loves doing. She is cutting off her own nose to spite her face. She is expecting that you'll say "Oh don't quit I know how much you love it." Well, don't give her that satisfaction. A deal is a deal. Remind her of that and if she breaks up with you to do the sport with lover boy, then you know how much you were actuall valued (or not) early on and you can leave before she cheats on you with him a yet again.

Are you sure you two really want to be together?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

mwahahahah your one funny mother fukkker lol, I read a bunch of your posts bro and you crack me up, and you speak the truth bro, it also sounds like you are from another country cause you say things differently tham what I normaly hear lol

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    You should have ditched this broad the minute she started eyeballing your phone and emails. Also, what sports are mixed with both sexes? Tennis or volleyball are all i can think of. Faster than you can say 40 love, this broad will be pumping this twat behind the tennis courts. My advice> Pretend you are ok with this bullshit, and follow her when she goes. Im 99% sure you will catch this bellend with his shorts down and if i was you i would kick him square in the balls for pumping your bird.
    finally your bird might ssee you for a real man and stop acting like a tit. hope this helps
    Did you read what you just typed? You just clearly contradicted yourself. It's not right for her to look at his phone or emails but he should go spy on her? wtf kind of logic is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Did you read what you just typed? You just clearly contradicted yourself. It's not right for her to look at his phone or emails but he should go spy on her? wtf kind of logic is that?
    Oh no, i contracepted myself on the internet. How will i sleep tonight...
    His birds obviously wacko, and needs following, if only for this dudes sanity. I dont let my woman talk to any of her exes , let alone play tennis with them This sort of pish always ends in tears.

I love the way you first assume that its tennis and then you go on after like it is fact. Makes me lol.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Oh no, i contracepted myself on the internet. How will i sleep tonight...
    His birds obviously wacko, and needs following, if only for this dudes sanity. I dont let my woman talk to any of her exes , let alone play tennis with them This sort of pish always ends in tears.
    LOL oh stop being a drama queen or king i suppose. And i'm pretty sure this all happened after the fact. He cheated on her to begin with. He's a sleazy dude. That doesn't make her much better though.