+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice, Please Help!!!!

Need Advice, Please Help!!!!

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. I just recently found out he dosent want to get married, and I do. I love him and dont want to end things, but at the same time I do want to get married. Also, we have been doing the long distance relationship thing for about a month. It's only for a year while he is going to school. About 2 weeks after him leaving, I did something I kinda regret now. I hacked his email and found out that he signed up to this speed dating website a week after leaving. He checks it all the time, and has speed dates online. When he left I bought him a webcam so we could video chat and now he is using it to speed date. What should I do? Please help!

Is this a real post? How do you hack someone's email? How do you know he checks it all the time? Why would you buy him a webcam so he can cheat on you?

How old are you and your bf?

If your really worried about him cheating on you then, you just have to tell him the truth by saying that you hacked his email and found some emails about speed dating etc.
    Ask him, whats his intention of going to speed dating when he has you.

James~ I didnt buy the webcam for him to cheat on me. I bought so we can keep in touch and not just through phone convos. I know hacking his email was not a good idea, but honestly I didn't really hack it. Im the one who set it up for him so I knew the pw. What I meant by hacking was I went on it a checked it bc I had a feeling something was going on by the way he acted.

Saya~ We are both 28. I have tried talking to him about our relationship. But, it never goes anywhere!

Since you two are old enough, it is natural thing to think about getting married, but if you really want to get married and if your bf doesn't then most likely you're relationship will not go anywhere because you both want different things in the future so if he is really serious about not wanting to get married in the future then most likely, you have to break up with him or stay with him until he changes his mind or get hurt in the end or stay with him and knowing that he will never change his mind about marriage.

And I don't know why he sign up for speed dating... he is either not serious about this relationship or think that he might not get caught cheating since you two are now having a long-distance relationship.

You two are having a long distance relationship now, so I suggest you to have a good communication with him. You really need to tell him about you've hacked his email etc.

There's really only one answer here: Dump him.

Your needs are not being met. He isn't planning on meeting your needs. You can't force him, and if you badger him into it, he'll just resent you. It's time for you to move on.