+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she realize I what I meant?

Does she realize I what I meant?

I had talked to a girl on a dating site for about 3 weeks and then asked if she liked coffee. She said she did, so I said "alright wel'' how about we meet up for some coffee" We went and had a good time and we discussed on meetting again. I'm nervous though that she thinks I'm just trying to be friends when I am actually interested in her.

Should I discuss it with her?

Jesus, discuss what? that you want to pump her? Invite her for coffe again, only this time after your coffee ask her if shes game and you dont really have female friends. shes from the internet dude, she ll be gagging for it. Its an open goal, so stop being gay and get in there.

Hang out again. Except the next time you two meet, as you two are about to finish up, you can ask her if she'd be interested in going on a date next time. If she's interested, great! If not, then there you have it. Don't try to talk about it outside of that unless you don't want to waste your time on her. However, relationships are all about investing time in other people. Good luck, davey.

if you met her on a dating site then it was a date and not a friendly hang-out. just make sure your next date is maybe more unarguably a date, like a nice dinner, dancing, or invite her over for a home cooked meal and wine if you think you can pull it off