+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my sister likes my bf

my sister likes my bf

When I first met my bf 5 months ago and he met my family (mom, dad and sister) the second he walked into the room her jaw dropped (not joking) I was worried she looked shocked cause she didn't like him. She later pulled me aside and said this is by far the best looking guy iv ever dated. Thur out the day she texted her friends telling them how hot he was and even took a pic with out him knowning to send out. Fast forward to now she recently found his number on fb and she has been texting him. Nothing bad just asking where I am and sent him a pic of me sleeping. She even wants all of us to live together! Now my bf doesn't like my sister at all has never text back and hates how needy she is and always a one uper to me. (If he buys me a gift so goes out and buys the same gift for her self. She also has a reputashin that's not the greatest so I don't worry about him. How do I tell my sister to leave us alone and that we really want nothing to do with her

She calls at least 3 times when we together asking what we are doing and if we want to hang out with her.
    Me and my bf live with are parents when mine go out of town and I try cooking dinner and have a romantic night she comes over and won't leave there for no romance and def. No sex (which is hard to get when we both live at home) I think she does this on purpose to ruin are time!

Side note I'm 22 and she 25

she will hump him the last chance she gets, any chance you can move out? honestly thats the best idea, if not world war 3 will happen and your bf might peace.

She doesn't live in the same house as me she's on her own and me and my bf are talking about moving out but his just turned 20 and working on credit. And I need a better paying job cause he makes good money but I don't want him supporting me.

Just tell your sister you don't want to hang out with her so much, and when you do, you will call her. Start distancing yourself from her, and just see her at family occasions. If she comes over when you're with your b/f, leave and wait until she goes home. If she wants to come, say no. She'll get the hint sooner or later, for now, just start creating distance from her.

She sounds like a toxic person in general, and someone you want to isolate from you, regardless of the situation with your b/f.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 04-10-11 at 03:26 AM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    she will hump him the last chance she gets, any chance you can move out? honestly thats the best idea, if not world war 3 will happen and your bf might peace.
    The last chance she gets?

i wasnt the best boyfriend back in my player days. i even acted on some of those situations. you said your boyfriend doesnt like her at all right? maybe your right but im sure with her throwing herself at him he must think about it....alot of guys would, so would i. its him who needs to put her in her place if she doesnt care what you think or feel.....immediately. unless....hes been thinking about it.

Lol if my bf really want to caught somthing from her he might think about it but I don't think any guy is willing to caught an std

std? so you need help with what then? tell your man to say something.....PERIOD.

i think you need to tell you sister how you feel and be straight with her, no sugar coating. tell her you dont want her around your boyfriend and how her behavior is not one of a good older sister. she should be happy for you and leave you alone. you can also get your parents involved, like you mum to talk to her and when she asks you if you three can hang out, tell her straight NO, when she calls you while you two are together, end the call or send it to voice mail and when she asks why you did it tell her because you were together and didnt want to be disturbed.
    you seriously have to put your feet down otherwise you will loose you bf one way or the other. so if he is important to you then you need to set your sister straight.
    i am a big sister myself and would never ever go for my younger sis boyfriend, its just wrong.