+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How come my girlfriend goes missing every weekend?

How come my girlfriend goes missing every weekend?

I am in a long distance relationship with a girl whom we click in every way. I have never been in a distance relationship. we have traveled many times to see each other and everything's always a great time. During the week i hear from all the time. weekends come and she disappears. always has a excuse why she hasn't been in touch for 10-24 hrs at a time.. Shes lost her phone, with family, no cell service etc. Does this mean is with another man? I have written to her a couple time expressing my concerns about the matter. always telling how much i care about her and the great times we have together. but it hurts and bothers me that she seems to disappear and is mysterious on weekends. I have always been available to her. When i couldn't talk or text her and have written her, shes been upset with me about it. she has said it bothers her that i write and not talk to her. but when it all goes down shes never around and i am just trying to get things off my chest. I have promised not to write anymore and talk over the phone instead. but when somethings bothering her she brings up the fact that i wrote her before. she calls them nasty letters. honestly they are not. why does she throw the letters in my face when they have nothing to do with anything?

You could be annoying her and she needs more space.

There is always another chance she's with another man.
    i'm just a broken hearted girl

the ol' famous ★Starlight★ on the warrior cat forums

Eh. No contact for ten hours shouldn't really bother you. People get busy. It's reasonable to be bothered by 24 hours, though.

I don't understand why she was mad that you wrote her. Did you write her instead of talking to her about things that were bothering you? Yeah, it's probably better to do it over the phone if you can't do it in person. Or do you write her emails because she wasn't picking up your calls or texting you back? Don't do that. No need to bombard her with messages. Do you know how annoying it is to turn your phone back on and have 10 missed calls and 14 texts from one person? And then you check your email and there they are again. It's not good.

She throws your emails in your face because she's immature and/or does not argue in a healthy way.

I am in a long distance relationship with a girl whom we click in every way.
    Hahahahahaha. priceless line.

one thing about long distance relationships is that keeping in touch is extremely important. i myself im in a long distance relationship and its my first time, i dreaded not being able to hold and talk to my bf like we normally do and he would get concerned when we haven't spoken in a while ((well till recently.)

if she really cared about you she would have tried to be available during the weekend, made some kind of attempt to be there for you knowing how troubled you are about it. but from what you have said it doesn't seam like she is concerned with it.
    its up to you how you want to take this or you could make a surprise visit to her on a weekend and find out once and for all, if she is at home alone with a dead/broken phone then you go on your knees and apologies and if she isnt then .....

at least you know, right.

When you go there to see her, do you see her in her home? How long did you go out with this girl before it became long distance or, are you like so many that are trying to maintain a long distance relationship that started out without a foundation?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well, i think she's hiding something.
    Just the fact that she says different excuses all the time on the same day of the week, seems really weird and questionable.