+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do :*(

Don't know what to do :*(

In July I told this guy that I wanted to be with him & he said than come be with me but I couldn't at the time cause I didn't have a passport. He just got back with his ex like 2 or 3 weeks so I guess I can't go visit him but it really sucks cause I was really looking forward to it. :*(
    I don't know what to do :*(

First and foremost, don't blame yourself for any of this. He must not have thought about you anymore than a friend and that's his deal. He went back to his ex so he's obviously not that interested in dating you. Or he's just needy, in which case you'd be better off with someone else anyway. What do you expect from visiting him?
    Last edited by werdunloaded; 05-10-11 at 02:53 AM.

he hinted that he liked me more than a friend though by saying how will we beable to see each other?, I really like u,I want to be with u. I told him these things too
    & I told him that when I go to visit him he can come back to America with me & than we can go from there.
    I think the problem is that he is needy cause right when him & his ex broke up before he wanted me to come be with him.
    Y would I be better off without him if he's needy??
    I was just going to go visit him to see how it would go.
    He has a kid on the way with his ex/ current girlfriend who he's going back out with him she broke up with him & now their back together
    but I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by werdunloaded View Post
    First and foremost, don't blame yourself for any of this. He must not have thought about you anymore than a friend and that's his deal. He went back to his ex so he's obviously not that interested in dating you. Or he's just needy, in which case you'd be better off with someone else anyway. What do you expect from visiting him?