+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Reason for not talking to me

Reason for not talking to me

This guy won't talk to me could it be because he's in a complicated relationship??
    If so y??

what do you mean won't talk to you? did he straight up tell you he won't?

and yeah if he's in a complicated relationship chances are he doesn't have the motivation to start looking elsewhere.

he never replys to me when I try talking to him
    what do u mean he doesn't have any motivation to start looking elsewhere if he's in a complicated relationship??
    what all does that mean??
    And y would that be??

Quote Originally Posted by skyliner33 View Post
    what do you mean won't talk to you? did he straight up tell you he won't?

and yeah if he's in a complicated relationship chances are he doesn't have the motivation to start looking elsewhere.

if its a complicated relationship that he's in, and he's trying to make it work with the person, he's not going to be interested in starting something with a new person. i don't know enough about his situation to try and really analyze why he's doing what he's doing, but to me from what you've said I don't think he is interested in starting something with someone else, or even entertaining the idea for that matter. I definitely wouldn't take it personally, but if you keep trying to get attention from him, he's going to get further and further turned off. He probably knows you're interested, and so continuing your attempts to maintain correspondence with him isn't going to attract him to you.

so what should I do??
    wait for a few weeks or something & try talking to him again??
    how would he know that im interested in him??
    also could he not be talking to me because he knows that im 27 & he is 20??
    Or just cause his relationship status is complicated??

if its a complicated relationship that he's in, and he's trying to make it work with the person, he's not going to be interested in starting something with a new person. i don't know enough about his situation to try and really analyze why he's doing what he's doing, but to me from what you've said I don't think he is interested in starting something with someone else, or even entertaining the idea for that matter. I definitely wouldn't take it personally, but if you keep trying to get attention from him, he's going to get further and further turned off. He probably knows you're interested, and so continuing your attempts to maintain correspondence with him isn't going to attract him to you.

I think the age thing may have something to do with it. Not completely sure what his prefs are.

you really need to be more specific if you want a more in depth answer. when/how did you meet? what is the extent of your relationship with him? how long has he been with this other chick, and why is it "complicated?"

you shouldn't keep trying to contact him. just totally let it go for the moment, b/c if he was interested he wouldn't be ignoring you (unless he's just a manipulative douche). the reason he knows you're interested is b/c you have tried to contact him multiple times (giving him attention) without him reciprocating, he knows you're chasing him.

we met on facebook & he asked if I knew him I said no I just added u to make a new friend.
    his relationship status changed in August & I don't know y it's complicated I didn't ask
    I wasn't even talking to him before August.
    Y would he be ignoreing if he is interested??

I think the age thing may have something to do with it. Not completely sure what his prefs are.

you really need to be more specific if you want a more in depth answer. when/how did you meet? what is the extent of your relationship with him? how long has he been with this other chick, and why is it "complicated?"

you shouldn't keep trying to contact him. just totally let it go for the moment, b/c if he was interested he wouldn't be ignoring you (unless he's just a manipulative douche). the reason he knows you're interested is b/c you have tried to contact him multiple times (giving him attention) without him reciprocating, he knows you're chasing him.

... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Just move on....

Are you sure that he is interested in you?

What made you think that he is interested in you?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetGrl View Post
    we met on facebook & he asked if I knew him I said no I just added u to make a new friend.
    his relationship status changed in August & I don't know y it's complicated I didn't ask
    wow...this brings the lulz

I just added him to make a new friend

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Are you sure that he is interested in you?

What made you think that he is interested in you?

Let it go, if you've been bombarding him with messages it's likely that he thinks you're creepy. It can't be a very big deal anyway if you met him on facebook only.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetGrl View Post
    You said, "Why would he be ignoring if he is interested"
    Since you two don't know each other, and probably haven't talked a lot, so how can he be interested in you?
    Most likely he is ignoring you because he ISN'T interested.
    So just stop msging this guy since it is obvious that he doesn't want to speak to you!

The guy isn't talking to you because he's not interested in you. Do you need a neon sign or something?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)