+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very rare break up...Please read and help me...please

Very True...Best advice yet. Thanks ill try to do just that

I'd not buy her those flowers. (or any other gift) I've read about and seen it backfire far to often for it to be a good thing to do) It's manipulative and if she doesn't want any more to do with you, you will make her feel uncomfortable and somehow beholding to you. It will also make you look desperate. If you find that she does want to try things with you (of her own free wll) then buy her flowers then as a reconciliation gift. Least then you know where her feelings lay.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-10-11 at 11:16 AM. Reason: typo
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think a small gift is a nice touch. That's why I say nothing to 'big' or 'expensive' but something thoughtful with a bit of 'heart' in it. After all, you might do something like that for any friend you haven't seen for a while.
    Hope it goes well for you JD. Keep us posted!
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

Yea well tomorrow (Sunday) we are meeting up. I texted her today because we were supposed to meet last night but she never texted me, or she said she did but i never got it. So we kinda had a little dispute via texting and i told her to just give it to her mom before she left and i would come by and drop off her stuff to get mine. I thought that she would agree to that but she asked if we could meet tomorrow. I don't really know if this means she wants to see me. What do you think?

Just to say goodbye properly.

I ve once had such experience before all i can say bro is for you to let her go i know how difficult it could be but let it be it could ve been you calling for break up first cos campus is a big place where we make our life time friends not outside. So let her be she might later on come back or may not.

Gee, some of you guys give up easily! I think it's certainly worth another try if you say you love her that much, you've been together a long time, you really get along.... Why would you throw that away without even making an effort to work it out?

Yes JD. She wants to meet you. Duh! But, yes, don't get your hopes up too high in case it goes wrong and you end up having a fight. But, even if it goes wrong, don't panic. Remember what I said before. She's probably angry with you and she will probably want to 'vent' that. That's cool. Listen, apologise, support.

By the way, if you find yourself getting into a 'dispute' via text messages, just phone her! A nice calm vocal tone will be much better for sorting out a misunderstanding than texting that can be too easily misunderstood.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by weiwei View Post
    An old man married a w’ealthy young girl l, a Chinese w’e’a’l’t’h’y b’eautiful stays with an common A’merican, even a rat can fall in l’o’v’e with cat.
    My friend recommend me an interesting place
    __** W,ealthychat,C/0/m,**__, just there I get my best “l-o-v-e”, and meet many good guys and b’e’auties, so Introduce it to u, hoping all of u can find your true l-o-v-e, or friendshi’p. why not have a try ?good luck.!!!!!
    You suck ass again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12