+ Follow This Topic

Thread: revenge/karma

revenge/karma

Does anyone believe in such a thing? That our exs will 1 day feel the pain we have? In my situation i have hurt immensley from the second she dumped me,its a month today,in this month shes mostly been at work or stopping at her friends house,so maybe she hasnt had time to think about the break up,i think maybe when she finally does sit down at home she may start to feel this pain im feeling,but by the time this happens i maybe heales,then ill be the 1 laughing,thats if she does still have feelings for me or isnt dating anyone else,i dunno why but i kind of want that revenge for some reason,i hope she does hurt and cry like i have,cant see it but u never know.

All this thinking will only prolong you from healing. What she may be feeling is not important any more. What's important is that you two are history. Leave past in the past and try to look forward without her in the picture!

Thinking about revenge or Karma is really a waste of time, energy and emotions.
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-