+ Follow This Topic

Thread: actions speak louder than words, right?

actions speak louder than words, right?

Hey everyone

Ok..so i met this guy online (i went on there for a new experience). We have been out on a few dates, everything was going pretty well till we hooked up (4th meet). Not sex...but we did other things...now he's been distant. I'm over feeling used. What happened here?!! He replies to my texts but they are pretty straight to the point..I really want to say something to him but not sure what to say...please don't tell me to just ignore it. I'd be happy to not see him anymore but i would really like to get the last word in, even though that's probably immature of me haha! Just over it

If you were interested in him, I'd suggest you to talk to him about it and ask why he seems distant.
    But if you'd be happy to not see him anymore, tell that to him instead and stop wasting your time.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

And I guarantee youre over thinking this whole thing anyway

Don't ever feel used if you enjoyed it yourself. It's an early stage. Both are trying to get a feel for each other. You go as far as YOU want to go. That way, you don't let yourself feel used. He did not force you, right?

You need to know what you want. And, go from there. If he doesn't reciprocate in a way that you want, move on. Use that energy trying to get the last word in to getting to know other potential/ meeting other people!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

thanks everyone he messaged me a few hours ago saying that he would "love" to see me again............hmmm i was obviously thinking too deep lol! THANKS AGAIN