My name is Katrina and i am 19 and a half years of age. I am at my whit's end... i'm having trouble with relationships. I'm not just talking about male relationships, but relationships in general with others male and female. I'm tired of being ignored. I mean people will say hi and stuff but then they don't talk to me. It's like i'm invisible at times. I have 2 friends who pay attention to me but that's it. my coworkers at work they don't talk to me. I'm very friendly and try to put myself out there but starting conversations... but they don't ever really talk to me first. Here's an example: i was outside on break at work and a bunch of my coworkers were out there also talking and i'd ask one of them something and they'd answer but look at everyone else but me.

It's like that with just about everyone (they don't acknowledge me). Guys are hard to have relationships with because they do the same thing... they'll barely talk to me like for example: i was in a guy's car whom i was dating and he'd barely talk or even look at me! when i went over to his place... he'd be on the computer the whole time, barely talking to me. I feel so different in a bad way.

Why am i being ignored? why is it that everyone doesn't include me? I'm friendly and try to put myself out.