+ Follow This Topic

Thread: drunk night gone wrong..

drunk night gone wrong..

so anyways. my bf mentioned the idea about having a threesome. i thought it would be something different and looked online for someone, but it fell through. so just over the weekend, i had a co worker over, me and her werre really intoxicated but he wasnt. i made a joke that he should pursue it. he asked me over and over.. and i... being one of those dumb girls who like to TEST their bfs said it was okay over and over.

but now i am upset because he should've known and had a better conscious than me and my friend to not pursue it. this is eating me up. i just feel awkward around my friend now and i dont think things will be the same at all. I only did this to please my bf but now it is eating me up and my friend feels horrible about this all, so does i. what do i do if i keep dwelling about this? should i just break it off with my bf? what do i do. Fortunately enough, i no longer work at the place with her but still. I felt like me and my bf both owe her an apology, which I have already but he hasn't but i apologized for him. I just felt like I contributed to something out of selfishness on the behalf to please my bf and didnt think about the outcome that may affect me or my friend. We are still on talking terms but it would be too much of an awkward silence and uncomfortability.

Drinking does have a way of affecting the part of the brain that makes good choices. Then we do something (like drive) only later to regret it. So, you let the alcohol and the situation get the best of you. You certainly are not the first one. All you can do is tell your friend you how you feel and hope the friendship can be restored. The other issue, however, is your boyfriend. Is this something he will continue to want? If so, you may need to reconsider the relationship. And , BTW, you cannot apologize for someone else. That is something he has to do; no one else can do it for him.

The worst thing you can do at this point is let the guilt eat you up. I know it is easier said than done, but learn from it and move on.
    Last edited by romantic_guy; 12-10-11 at 04:32 AM.

thanks for ur response. i am dwelling on it too much, i know its not entirely my bfs fault but i keep blaming him because my friend didnt do anything wrong. and i know my bf has to apologize too but he doesnt know what to say at all. and i keep telling him too, so he will soon. i am so dumb for letting things get to this. i feel like i took advantage and used my friend. but she is nice and understanding too. she isnt putting blame on me because she liked what went down, but would probably have been better if it was done differently u know then felt like she was being used and taken advantage of even though she remembers some parts of the night. it wasnt like my bf entirely enjoyed it too because he was so nervous and felt ackward that he had to drink half a bottle of vodka and just wasnt really into it. we actually didnt even get to finish because i got extremely jealous seeing him have sex with her later that night, that i started yelling and hitting him- so totally not worth it.

and no, he doesnt want to continue this. he feels horrible and regrets every bit of it. and thats when i know he loved me, he wasnt even comfortable doing it and thats why he had to drink, me and my friend are still on talking terms though, she is sorry and upset about it too and so am i. we are still talking but just going to drink in moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by lovely2082 View Post
    and no, he doesnt want to continue this. he feels horrible and regrets every bit of it. and thats when i know he loved me, he wasnt even comfortable doing it and thats why he had to drink, me and my friend are still on talking terms though, she is sorry and upset about it too and so am i. we are still talking but just going to drink in moderation.
    That is good to hear!! Learn from it, move on. We ALL do stupid things at times, I know I have done my share. There is no one that should judge you (or the others for that matter). it is not where you have been but where you are going that counts.

Thanks and i will! lesson learned and I WILL NEVER EVER do it ever again, it definately hasnt been worth any of our arguments

There should never be a reason to "test" your boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    There should never be a reason to "test" your boyfriend.
    yeah i know. It was a fail. I know a guy would never want to pass up a threesome.. lesson learned