+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think Im about to commit cheating. help guys

I think Im about to commit cheating. help guys

guys.. so here's the deal. Me and my girlfriend who i've dated the longest so far love each other. we're going out for almost 2 years now. I love her to death. I swear and i know I will be marrying this girl and be with her for the rest of my life..but there's this girl. okay I do'nt love her and she knows I have a girlfriend but she wants to do it with me. She told me that she's a virgin thats why I cant stop myself in indulging in this kind of situation. Maybe I'm just looking for some new experiences. I really wanna do it but im totally confused. I need some advice

tremolo Guest
    Your girlfriend can do a lot better. Cut her loose so she can find herself a real man - then you can have all the guilt free sex you want.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Having sex with the other girl will screw up your current relationship, those sort of things don't stay secret forever. It is completely disrespectful to the girl you "love" so much.

I doubt the other girl is a virgin if she is this much of a tramp. (Girls who aren't tramps don't try to throw themselves at attached men) I wanted to use the word slut but I thought it may be deemed harsh.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

So how would you feel if your girlfriend did that to you?

tremolo Guest
    I just love these threads where the guy is like, 'I love my girlfriend soooo much she is the only girl for me I'm going to marry her but I might bang this other chick'.

That shit makes me so tired.

Why are you hanging out with girls one on one without your girlfriend present? When you do things like that you're putting yourself in the position you're now in. If you didn't hang out alone with this disrespecting so called virgin, you'd not be torn now on what you should do.

I repeat the above post. How would you feel if she were to go to be with a virgin male she's been hanging out with?

If you want to have sex with other women while you keep the woman you're in love with then why don't you suggest an open relationship where she is aware, you are aware and you BOTH get to do people on the side. Chances are she'll say no and be upset with you for even asking but she'll be even more upset and break up with you when the little girl you want to break tells her what you've done. Believe me, if she knows you're in a relationship and she still wants you to take her virginity then she will somehow let it slip to your gf what happened.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Two years is the 'make or break' point for most relationships. What you are *feeling* is completely normal. But, how you act on it (or not) is who you will become.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

hey guys. thanks a lot. I know im a stupid shit lately.. i love my girlfriend so much. And I wont do it.. i just cant. I'll die of guilt if that ever happens. the thing is i must stop this thoughts before in becomes into actions. I love my girlfriend.. and I know she loves me. and the thought that I want her for me to be her first and last boyfriend. yeap Im her first boyfriend so i must do everything not to break her heart. cheers

hey,thank you. I needed that. It made me realize what an asshole i've becoming lately. kinda woke me up to my senses.

I think you need to sit down and really take a look at yourself. This isn't going to be the last time a girl other than your girlfriend is going to want to bang you. There isn't always going to be someone there to wag the finger at you to make you see sense. I thought it was pretty much a no brainer situation, since you love your girlfriend so much and want to marry her. It actually made me laugh a little reading how your post went to how much you care for her to "This chick wants to do it and man I want to. I'm so confused."

Oh, and no way that girl is a virgin bro.

hey.. thanks for the advice man. I know it sounds confusing. Even I dont know whats got into me.. and I have to say youre right. this is'nt really the first time a girl came up to me and kinda flirty and all. this is the 6th one to be exact but I'm doing my best to dicipline myself.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how her "being a virgin" might someway influence how much you want to have sex with her?!

If you really loved you girlfriend you wouldn't even want to have sex with anybody else, it's not like you'd have to force yourself not to. You wouldn't even think about it for one second, not realistically.

I agree. You shouldn't be seeing other women behind your gf's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why are you hanging out with girls one on one without your girlfriend present? When you do things like that you're putting yourself in the position you're now in. If you didn't hang out alone with this disrespecting so called virgin, you'd not be torn now on what you should do.

I repeat the above post. How would you feel if she were to go to be with a virgin male she's been hanging out with?

If you want to have sex with other women while you keep the woman you're in love with then why don't you suggest an open relationship where she is aware, you are aware and you BOTH get to do people on the side. Chances are she'll say no and be upset with you for even asking but she'll be even more upset and break up with you when the [URL="http://www.kittenslingerie.com"]sexy[/URL] little girl you want to break tells her what you've done. Believe me, if she knows you're in a relationship and she still wants you to take her virginity then she will somehow let it slip to your gf what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I doubt the other girl is a virgin if she is this much of a tramp. (Girls who aren't tramps don't try to throw themselves at attached men) I wanted to use the word slut but I thought it may be deemed harsh.
    I couldnt agree more!