+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was it true love or not???

Was it true love or not???

Hello All ...

I am going to quickly summerize what's happened ... I was with this girl almost 6 years ... We had a few innocedents of cheating, we both did it ... When I was starting to take steps to take her back, I found out that she cheated on me the entire time ... I was crushed, nevertheless, I still wanted to be with her ... We were on and off of the last year, until one day she picked a fight with me broke up with me, then went out with her friends and hooked up with some random guy ... Then there were a few more she hooked up with ...

To my knowledge we were single, she said it so I believed it ... Well, I started seeing the same girl that I cheated with ... She posted a pic on facebook and my ex girl saw it ... Since then, she called me an asshole, and doesn't talk to me anymore ... When I pointed out we were single, and she was meeting people, she just kept asking me how I could do it to her .. She said, I thought we were working it out .. and that I played games with her ...

Well, I just found out that she told her friend she is over me ... this whole thing happened on monday, and today is wednesday .. Is that even possible??? Was it just true love or was she just there out of convienence ...

Problem is, now I am thinking about her all the time .... I am in real trouble here ... Any advise for me???
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

If you love someone, you don't betray their trust and do things behind their back. If you love someone, you want to share everything with them and you would never lie to them for your own convenience. No, it wasn't true love.

Indeed ... I made stupid choices, two wrongs don't make it right! .... I should have just gotten out .. at least I would have been able to say I didn't do anything wrong ... I gave her the out .. Now I need to be ...

Any advise to stop thinking about her 24/7
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...