Most of you know my story already and i know ill be slated for this and probably deserve it too.
My ex had sent me a message the other day just saying she hopes my trip abroad goes well and maybe we could clear the air when i got back. I replied yesterday and said maybe we could,then she said she thinks we should do because all we ever do is argue whenever we do talk.
I do love this girl,but shes broke my heart so much last weekend by sleeping with someone,i dont know if i should meet her to clear the air because i might hurt more,but i do hate all this fighting we keep doing every other day,its not good for either of us.
Shes told me many times that we aint getting back together which i fully accepted and ive done the best i could to move on with my life but i still do love her,she even said yesterday that she does love and miss me and thinks about me all the time,that alone gets me mad because she did dump me and then sleep with someone 4 weeks later.
She also drilled it into my head that she hasnt moved on etc, not to mention she has accused me a few times of sleeping with someone even though i havent.
So what do i do? do i meet her and try clear the air? or do i just leave it? bear in mind that for some reason theres still hope inside of me that we wil get back together and i hate that because i know its going to take along time for me to get past her sleeping with someone else.