Hi I am Patrice from sunny San Diego.

Let me tell you a bit about me and my background story.

I met my boyfriend 8 years ago at a party near the beach. We were flirting for some hours at the party afterwards he took me to the beach of La Jolla. If you�ve ever been you will know how romantic it is there at night. It was a cloudless night and the moon was shining brightly, the calming sound of the waves around us and I had an awesome guy with me. I knew i would be dating him for a long time. And that was exactely what happened. The first 2 years were just awesome I thought I was dreaming. But after this the excitement of the relationship declined, nonetheless we married after 3 years and had an awesome honeymoon with a lot of fun .
But after the honeymoon the sex frequency declined drastically. I was no more arroused in the way i had been before and I thought my husband had lost interest in me. It was frustrating. We were not talking about it because we were thinking that it was because of the other one.
But then suddenly from one day to another my husband took me to counceling. He said that we could not go on like that anymore and that we had to work both on this.
I agreed but we had not much success for some time we read a lot of books and e-books but we were not really taking the tips to action. But at some point we got really eager to safe our marriage and we spent even more on books and we were following all the tips we could find.
Since that day we have really awesome sex and the tension is back in the relationship. We really are a dreamteam now. And I want to help all of you to get to that point as well.
So if you do have any questions about me, about how to make your relationship better again or about book tips, just let me know. I will answer everything you want to know

Have a good sexful night my fellow posters.

Patrice