Hello.

My story is long and complicated, however I will try and explain the key points.

I was with my ex for 13 years. Last December she went over the top about an incident in McDonalds where she thought I had been rude to some neighbours.

She went out for a drink with her Mum. I spent the evening ringing her appologising (for nothing).
when she finally returned home she told me that someone at work had made his feelings clear to her, and she wanted to have an affair with him as she needed to experience sex with him. she then went on to tell me that she had kissed him and they had touched each other intinatly and been sending intimate emails at work.

I asked her who it was and she told me (it was her boss a married man and company director)

She also told me that the lingere that we had been choosing inly that day was for him and so was her recent brazillian wax.
She told me that she thought of him when we were together having sex.

I was stunned, I went to bed and cryed. she stayed up all night drinking.
The next day I took the kids to school, saw the neighbour that I was supposed to have been rude to and appologised for being shy. My neighbour explained that my wife had allready sent a text appologising on my behalf. which confused her as she had not considered me to have been rude.

I returned home and she was in bed, I saw her work phone and dialled her alleged lovers number. He denihed all knowlege of her affair. I took the phone to my wife and explained that I had spoken to him.

She had kept my oldest child off school that day as "he needs to understand this" (he was 10 at the time)
Basically she assulted me in front of my son and told him also about her feelings for this man. (he was beside himself with grief)

She kicked me out and I heard he call the police through the door.

The police turned up and they arrested her but she told them that she wanted her mum to fetch my son as I was a threat to him?

So anyway I did as she said I was scared and confused.

Anyway I recieved a solicitors letter the week after stating that I was only to see my children in the presence of a third party as they are scared of me.
The very next day she dropped the kids off at my house for a couple of hours. When she collected them she told me "people have sex, its only sex, you have got to stop thinking that sex is something special between two people"

I am trying to keep this short so the following has happened.

She tried to get me arrested for harrassment (no charges)
She took my kids away over christmas (she called the police to kick my door in as I didnt call them)
She moved the kids school without my knowlege.
She took the kids on holiday to tailand without me knowing.
She destroyed company assets losing me �45.000.00
I went for 5 months without seeing my kids as she told everyone that they don't want to see me.
She moved the kids schools again to go and live in a hell hole part of town.
She rang my mum and slagged me off to family members.
We are still going through the family court process as I want more access to my kids (she is dragging this out as long as possible)

I don't speak to her as I am frightened of her trying do emotionally damage me.

I have no idea why she would do this. I accept that if she wasn't happy she should leave, why would any mother want to damage the relationship between her kids and there dad.

Also incase anyone thinks she must be justified in her actions. The weekend before she went she left the kids in my sole care to attend a health spa.

I can't get over this as she won't let me get closure. I just want to get things sorted with my children and move on but she still seems to enjoy kicking me in the nuts.

Matt.