+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Give me some tips !

Give me some tips !

Okay so we broke up after a year, she dated some guy for a bit and then we started talking again. Somehow in a blur of texts and hangouts, she broke up with him to be with me. Not for certain, but she wanted to try and so did I.

Now we are in some relationship gray zone trial period where we are going to be committed but not decide yet whether we are going to go full out. This includes sex too. So now I have to play the part of boyfriend and I'm not even the last guy who's dick she touched. Should I be mad about that?

How should I act during this period to help us end up together? Just any tips on how I should act would be greatly appreciated.

If you really want to be with her then forget about the other guy and focus on enjoying your time together. If she's not ready for sex, don't be pushy because she will resent you for it

haha yeah I've definitely been keeping that attraction contained Thanks! I have to have empathy rather than resentment of the other guy

Absolutely not. U guys werent 2gether. U cant b stressin over who she was wit while on a break. U had a choice, u could have been bangin others. Point is, shes wit u now, tryin. Live 4 this moment n look forwsrd bro.

Yeah I don't care about that, I just am having trouble dealing with the fact that she jumped on into fooling around with him but she's making me wait! Oh well, gotta pay for my earlier mistakes