+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I freaked him out! Please help!

I freaked him out! Please help!

Ok, first of all I should say that I live in a small town. One night I saw this really cute guy in a club but that was about it. A few days later, i saw him in the friends list of the club's facebook page and i said what the heck, i should add him. He's not from my country, he's from Liban, he just came to my town for business. He accepted and when i was online he initiated a conversation, asking me from where i knew him. I just told him i saw him at the club. He liked a few of my pics and the next day he asked me if ill come to the club ( it was friday night) and i said yes, im coming with some friends. There we met, we talked for a little, he told me i was cute, we really got along well.
    But at the end I made a big mistake of telling him I knew he was 24, although on his facebook page he only had the date, not the year. The thing is I scrolled down on his wall hoping to find out more about him and in august on his birthday he posted a status saying he's 24. He asked me from where i know his age and i panicked, I said I have my sources and smiled. Also, he had some pictures with a one of our town's factory which has a libanese boss so i thought ok, he must work there, so i didnt ask what he does for a living that night, i was nervous and forgot.
    The next day i initiated a conversation and he said you know everything about me, you iknow my age, you
    know why im in your country and I said no i don't and he said 'yeah right' and smiled. After that, its been 2 days, i see him online but no sign from him.
    I did a stupid thing, i had 2 beers that night maybe that was the reason. And after that i just didnt want
    to admit that i scrolled down on his wall until august cause he would've thought i was desperate. But know Im thinking he already thinks that and that i asked people about him and stuff which is not true.
    In wish i could tell him that but he doesnt initiate the conversation and i dont want to be the first again to say hello..
    Do you think I ruined all my chances? Its kind of stupid what happened, but some guys freak out easily I
    guess..
    What do you think I should do? Whouls I stay online on chat or would he think im waiting for him? And should i go to that club again? Which, by the way, is his uncle's so he's there all the time..
    Thank you and excuse me for the long message.

No one?

If he's there all the time, just go to the club and talk to him. And stop being so childish and hide that you read his facebook wall.
    Or if you want, talk to him online instead. And don't wait for him to contact first. It's a waste of time.
    I doubt that your weird behaviour has ruined any chances you may have.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.