+ Follow This Topic

Thread: naughty text and naked pics... of ex

naughty text and naked pics... of ex

Me and my bf have been together for almost 6 months now we are planning on moving in together amd recently joined cell phone plans. While looking at his old phone to see if I liked the style before joining plans I saw old text amd naked pics from his ex. Yes they where old from when they where dating so I know I can't be made but I am. He has never sent me text like this or asked for pics and honestly she is way hotter. And they are only 2 months before he met me. I told him the truth on what I found and we talked. I know that she cheated and basicly ruined his life for the 6 months they where together and he says she's over her which I think he is cause he ignores every attemp to add him on fb. But I guess im insecure oviously she wants to talk to him. And she was hot. But he says he hates her and loves me. We are planning on moving in together in jan. I just fear what if in 6 months all I am is a few text. And does he not find me attractive?

Side note once I told him he seemed suprised they where there cause all he uses that phone for is an alarm and he ddid delete it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, he deleted it. What more can he do that will make you feel better? (I suspect the answer is "nothing".)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Whenweawake,
    I think you are a bit insecure, and you are reading too much into this at this point. Accept the fact that he has had girlfriends before you. The fact that he had old texts and pics of his ex is an irrelevant detail. You have had boyfriends in the past, and he is ok with that. Why can't you be?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)