+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is my girlfriend going too far.

is my girlfriend going too far.

here is the conversation my gf had with a random guy on fb.he just added her and she didnt know him but accepted twice.(because i asked who he was and she deleted him)then he added her again.so here it is
    poulette sepulveda
    who are u?
    Jack Riley
    hey im jack..an ozzy.and you?
    Poulette Sepulveda
    how did u get my fb????
    Jack Riley
    fb suggest friends because i just started on here,so i added you coz ur pretty cute.that alright?
    Poulette Sepulveda
    yes lol is ok as long as u dont call me cute or pretty
    Jack Riley
    loooool why not??
    heyyy why did you delete me dude???
    Poulette Sepulveda
    yes i did sorry u seems sospicious
    Jack Riley
    suspicious???ok well i can leave you if you want?
    Poulette Sepulveda
    ok where is perrin park located?
    Jack Riley
    in northern aus..have you heard of davenport?,by there.how about you?
    Poulette Sepulveda
    why u just have 2 friends on fb?
    Jack Riley
    actually one added me. rofl..but i just opened an account y'day. its alright mate.no worries if you dont wana chat!?!
    Poulette Sepulveda
    haha no bother i was just checking if ur not a psycho haha sorry!
    Mexican here, architect and dating with an irish and u?
    Jack Riley
    ahha no worries..im not .lmao...well currently unemployed which sucks. single ,spend time surfing mainly.have you been to aus before?
    Poulette Sepulveda
    no but i heard theres a lot of jobs down there? is that true? actually me and my bf were thinking of moving there for work a year jaja
    Jack Riley
    yeah there is tons of jobs here.plus we are having our summer soon.ohh so you will visit with your bf?pretty serious stuff lol. well there are small parts of aus with many latinos so you guys will be fine.do you both speak english fluent?
    Poulette Sepulveda
    well hes irish so his mother tongue is english!...lol and is just an idea, we are not pretty sure we will move
    Jack Riley
    ok no worries darling.im going hit the beach for a couple. maybe chat soon ms.cute xxx
    Jack Riley
    before i go.you have IM or Msn? i use them more for chatting.if you want to chat there?g'day
    Poulette Sepulveda
    [her msnl address) cheers

He is friend zoned dude. She is bored and girls like to chat. He might be fishing for some girl action, but he will soon find out she will not be interested no matter what he does. You really don't have much to worry about because she has stipulated to him that she is not available, she has mentioned you and has included you in her responses to him. If you trust her then you should know she is just making friends with him and nothing more. Trust me on this one, don't think for a moment he is the only one that hits on her. I'm pretty positive through out her daily activities she comes accross some dude that will flirt with her, give her eye sex, check her out or hit on her. It's just the way life is. Just be happy that this guy is thousands of miles away and won't have much influence on her anyways. Just talk to her about it, and let her know it seems harmless enough and she shouldn't have to hide stuff like that from you.

Or you can be the paranoid jealous bf and put your foot down on this matter.

thanks for the response.it is encouraging.was expecting someone to give a condesending answer so thank you.

Nah. I have lots of guy chat friends, and that is where it stops......they are just friends. Just because yer a girl talking to a guy doesn't mean there is intimacy,

This noob shouldnt be calling your bird "darling" or sending her xxx. Total losers these twats, and if your bird gives her msn to some random noob from facebook, then you have a problem i would say. Its ok for your gf to have male friends, but some random wank from the internet is taking the piss, if you ask me.

Girls like to chat, in real life and online. Yak yak yak. That's what girls do. It doesn't mean they are more than friends.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Like I said there will always be, no matter where she is, some dude hitting on her, callin her sweetie, etc. She's a big girl, she knows how to handle those situations. If she told you every time some guy did that, you would be standing there listening for hours.

It doesn't sound serious. Just as long as she keeps her guard up. And I would let her know to not give out too much information. You never know who is looking to get that information or for what purpose.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!