+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfriend

Ex Girlfriend

My ex girlfriend and I were together for a little over 2 years. We broke up 4 months ago. After about a 2 month no contact period after the break up. I attempt to win her back. She wasn't ready and was happy being single. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago. I go home for lunch and check the mail. In the mailbox is a burnt cd of one of my favorite bands new albums. I did not know who put the cd in the mailbox. Well the following week I get a text message from her for the first time in about 3 months asking what she do because she is dehydrated. I told her. She thanked me. Then she asked me if I got the CD. I told her I did and thanks.We texted back and forth a little while. Then yesterday she texts me again happy Halloween. I am just curious what her intentions are and where her head is. How should I approach this situation if I do want to give us another shot.

just be patient and take it step by step.ask her out for a dinner or to watch a movie or something that the two of you enjoyed doing during your relationship. dont rush her, just be there for her and you will see sooner or later if she is interested in a relationship or not. maybe she is slowly realizing that she does miss you.... i mean most of the people enjoy being single for a certain time... but sooner or later you realize it isnt all that great. so maybe she really is thinking about getting back with you.