+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help! What should I do?

I think we all agree here that this isnt directly your fault and you need to remember that. The fact that you are willing to work with your girlfriend to help her "insecurities" shows how understanding and honest you are.

I dont particularly agree with
    You need to flip the script on her. Tell her that she can have all the time she needs, but it's a break up and you two are not together during that time, and you will be seeing other people until she makes her decision.
    I think that this is a bit of extreme. All she has basically done is get jealous of seeing a picture of you and another girl and the whole number thing. If you would like to see the silver lining, her insecurities are based around the want to not lose you as her boyfriend. This is in direct colleration with how much you mean to her. I think telling her that you are on a break will send mixed messages to her and make her more insecure. Sorry If im a bit late at replying to everyones post on here, but i'm in a rush before I go to work and only had chance to skim over everything.

I wouldnt be too bothered about the fact that she can grind your friends but you cant, girls like to have a "safety grind" so theyre not approached by absolute pervs. In this modern day age it's just like ballroom dancing with someone who isnt your partner!

My top advice to you would to be a plan a nice day out and spend some close time together which will rekindle things. Additionally, maybe try some trust building exercises? Just google "team trust building". I know plenty of couples who have done these building exercises and have developed a concrete trust with each other.

Hope this helped, keep us updated mate

Quote Originally Posted by Keating1000 View Post
    I think we all agree here that this isnt directly your fault and you need to remember that. The fact that you are willing to work with your girlfriend to help her "insecurities" shows how understanding and honest you are.

I dont particularly agree with I think that this is a bit of extreme. All she has basically done is get jealous of seeing a picture of you and another girl and the whole number thing. If you would like to see the silver lining, her insecurities are based around the want to not lose you as her boyfriend. This is in direct colleration with how much you mean to her. I think telling her that you are on a break will send mixed messages to her and make her more insecure. Sorry If im a bit late at replying to everyones post on here, but i'm in a rush before I go to work and only had chance to skim over everything.

I wouldnt be too bothered about the fact that she can grind your friends but you cant, girls like to have a "safety grind" so theyre not approached by absolute pervs. In this modern day age it's just like ballroom dancing with someone who isnt your partner!

My top advice to you would to be a plan a nice day out and spend some close time together which will rekindle things. Additionally, maybe try some trust building exercises? Just google "team trust building". I know plenty of couples who have done these building exercises and have developed a concrete trust with each other.

Hope this helped, keep us updated mate
    Thanks Keating! Helping a scottish lad out?! haha..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12