+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to ask this guy out knowing that he is a pervert?

how to ask this guy out knowing that he is a pervert?

So i went out with a guy from okcupid. We chatted on there for a bit and his profile is completely blank, so I don't know too much about him. But I got to chat with him a few more times and it was good. We always joke around and he always teases me. We got to the point where he asked if I was looked cute, sexy/hot, pretty as my pictures. And he asked me to wear mini skirt or short-shorts when we meet each other which he was joking around lol. We went out for coffee, got to know each better and it was great. I really think this guy is interesting and he's pretty funny and likes joke around.

We chatted once in awhile after our first meet up. Then finally I asked him to watch a pre-screening with me and he said, "aren't you scared that I might have wandering hands and is perverted?" And I said no i'm cool with that. (because i know all guys, well most guys, are perverted). I mean I met this friend of mine who I made out with and yea it was good and he also told me he was a pervert. So am I scared, not really, but just not sure if there into me or my body.

Well when he drove me home from the movies, we started talking and I asked are you really perverted? And he said yea I am, what you don't believe me? and I said i don't know, I'm just curious since he teases and jokes around with me. But Anyways I was just basically curious and he touched me between my legs (i was wearing jeans), but I have to admit it felt good and it also awkward. (I get embarrassed of my body easily) He asked me if I had sex before and I said no I am a virgin but I made out with guys before. He said he felt bad and he feels weird about it and apologized because he thinks that I had sex before haha, so it easier to touch upon this topic.

He messaged me and asked me if felt good and asked me why I stopped him, if i said it felt good. So as we're talking about these stuff. I do not know why I feel so giggly, like i'm laughing that he's a pervert. I really really thinks he's interesting and first time I met him, I already he was cute and adorable, but I don't know if he's looking for a relationship. I mean i'm not in rush to look for a relationship, but I would love to be in one. And I just don't want a guy to take advantage of my body.

I want to continue to see this guy, but I just don't know if he would to hang out and get to know each other. So how should approach him and send him hints that I am interested? I mean I was sending couple of "hints" that I wanted to watch a movie with him and asked him if he wants to go since I couldn't find anyone else to go.

i mean would fwb be a good way to start a relationship. It's not like I'm totally into him, i just find him really cute. I feel like some kind of force is pulling me to him and it would be fun to explore my body. haha So any inputs?

The funny thing is everytime I think about him and thinking about how he is a pervert, I start giggling? why is that? haha

he said next movie, he will get it wet... why am i giggling! haha
    Last edited by milkshake; 03-11-11 at 11:53 AM.

i mean would fwb be a good way to start a relationship.
    No, it's not a good way to start a relationship if you're looking for something serious. FWB situations are basically all about not being serious. If you want to sleep with him a few times, then go for it, but don't assume it will turn into a solid relationship. It doesn't sound like he wants that from you, anyway.

Another thing - if you can't talk about sexual things without giggling, then you're probably not ready to have sex.

well not looking for something serious, but I would also like to explore my body and try some new things out. Like i said I am not that into him. heck i was thinking about bringing him to a club and being his wing girl lol. I just met him, so I don't really have a much or strong feelings at the moment. And I don;t know why I am giggling haha

Then why does it matter if he's going to just use you for your body or whatever? You would be using him, too.

its just that girls gets emotionally attached easily and I'm scared I might develop even deeper feelings is why... at this moment I am not developing strong feelings, but I am scared I might eventually and he may not be looking for the same thing... I find him really interesting, but I just don't know

How old are you? Have you kept your virginity to save it for someone special or is it a case of not having an opportunity to lose it?

If you want to explore your sexuality and do just that, it kinda doesn't matter who you do that with.

FWB don't ever go anywhere better, from my experience. Sometimes sleeping with someone early on can lead to a relationship but that's only when both parties are looking for relationship to start with.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

well im somewhat a christian..not a very good christian. I'm doing things that christian aren't "suppose to do" but i havent been going to church a lot fro these past few years

Quote Originally Posted by milkshake View Post
    well im somewhat a christian..not a very good christian. I'm doing things that christian aren't "suppose to do" but i havent been going to church a lot fro these past few years
    How is this relevant?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should define what you mean by 'perverted'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

What she means is the reason she's a virgin is because she was brought up Christian (no sex before marriage). She never had sex or been in a relationship that's why she's curious and clueless and giggling. Been there done that. Look, milshake, I wouldn't go after this guy. He just wants to have sex with you. He knows that you're clueless and by the sound of it he just wants to have sex with you. Even though you haven't been going to church for while is no reason to go sleep around for fun. You're going to end up hurt. Relationships don't start from having sex with a guy, infact it's a sure way to lose a guy. If you're looking for a relationship you first have to get to know a person as a friend.

How old are you? How old is he?

There's nothing wrong with a friends-with-benefits type of relationship. People do this all the time.

However, the one thing you should learn from church and your parents is that your virginity is sacred and important, so you don't want to waste it on someone who isn't special to you.

The best way to go around this is to start with anal sex. This will certainly allow you to explore your body without giving up God's gift. If you want to keep it more natural, which I recommend, only use saliva for lubricant.

Quote Originally Posted by alfanzo View Post
    What she means is the reason she's a virgin is because she was brought up Christian (no sex before marriage). She never had sex or been in a relationship that's why she's curious and clueless and giggling.
    Oh really? Good job answering for her and putting words in her mouth.

OP, I'd still like to hear your reasoning for this, in your own words. How is your Christianity relevant?

Merry, I asked why she was a virgin, if it was religious or opportunity related. I assume that's why she mentioned being a Christian.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Merry, I asked why she was a virgin, if it was religious or opportunity related
    No, you didn't. You asked if she was saving it for someone special or if she just didn't have the opportunity to lose it yet. Your question had nothing to do with religion. The first person to bring up Christianity was the OP. So I'm wondering why she thought that her religion mattered in this case. Because it's either be a "Good Christian" and don't mess around with some guy, or be a "Bad Christian" and explore your sexuality, or if religion has no influence on any decisions, why did it need to be mentioned in the first place?

If this is a matter of doing what's right according to religion, then she should seek help from a religious elder or the bible, not an online forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast