+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you do when you know it'll never happen?

What do you do when you know it'll never happen?

I thought of this because I'm a freshman, and there's this really cute senior girl I like. How do I know her - she's my English T.A. I want to be with her so badly, but I know it's stupid for me to think it'll ever happen. I've never had a girlfriend or ever gotten close, and I probably already know the answer to this question, but I'm looking for something more satisfying. So, what do you do when a girl is completely out of your league? Do you go for her anyways?
    School teaches you the lesson then gives you the test, life gives you the test, then teaches you the lesson.

I'd give it a try.. Never try, never know.

When a guy is out of my league, too good for me etc, I usually don't let myself wanting him. But if I really really can't control it and I desperately want to have him, then I think like that. This guy is so good, and that means that he knows it, he's handsome, smart etc, and that almost ALL other girls are after him, so why would he check out me. I would then approach him or try to come in contact with him and his friends, but when it comes to just him, I would do exactly the opposite of all other girls. I would not desperatly go after him and talk with him as everybody else. Instead I wouild "ignore" him, not totally, but in the style of "you may have charmed everybody else here, but I'm better than them so you have to try harder to charm me". And you know what...most of the times I've done something like that it works and I get all the attention from these guys. But other times, it just doesn't work at all, and I'm in the background because he hasn't noticed me because everyone else is in his face. So, I don't say "do that!", I'm just saying that you have also this option, which as far as I've heard, it works BETTER on girls, so the odds maybe be even better for you.

Another option is to talk with her as everybody else that has been charmed by her, then you're one in many, good luck. At least, she will notice you then (hopefully),

You choose.