+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She left me for another guy, please tell me what i need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenheart2385 View Post
    the thing is, she knows that guy already. 5 years ago she left me for him for 1 month and during that month we cheated on him so he left her. 1 month later me n my ex fight and she dates the guy again and makes him believe she stopped talking to me. We end up cheating on him a 2nd time n they lasted only 3 weeks. Months go by n me and her are really happy until I confess to her on New Years(2007) that I heated on her as well in the past. She gets furious and she leaves me once again for the same guy a 3rd time!!!! Welll they start being boyfriend/girlfriend and she says to me to leave her alone. Well we end up hanging out and get intimate and we end up cheating on him the wole time for the 6 weeks they were together. He finds out so he suffered a lot, I know, but I couldn't let her go either. I don't know why she accepted to share both of us all those times. I put up with it. Well the guy finally leaves for good so for the last 5 years we were on n off and I always suported her but we were always there together.

this is why I am shocked she left me for the same guy once again.(
    You seemed to have left out a few "minor" details from your first post. This relationship was doomed along time ago, I dont know what you're so shocked about?

it was never doomed. We were fine for the last years but I guess destiny was meant for the two of them.

anyone else?

I agree with the rafterman. Anyway what kind of respect do you have for yourself if you cover a cell phone bill and all these luxuries for this girl, acceptable if she just had your child and is managing the home but otherwise that's outrageous. It's hard to love and want to be with someone who lets you take advantage, someone with no respect for themselves.

I guess you're heartbroken but nothing can repair but accepting things, and time. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenheart2385 View Post
    anyone else?
    Dude seriously I read your story and it pisses me off. You have ZERO self worth and you let her play games with you over and over again.
    She enjoys playing games with both of you because she craves for drama and attention from different guys.
    The whole RO story is one big joke and so is the fact that she f^cks around with both of you.

I'm pretty sure she told her new BF that she supports the RO decision but she tells you she doesn't so that she can take advantage of both of you. She is manipulative and she has shown that many times before

Draw the line and tell her where it stops. You just let her push your buttons.She knows you will run back to her no matter what and she loves it.
    Now run away and she'll run back to you, which is what all drama queens do.

Be a man and dump her. There are many other pretty women on this planet and you don't have to idolize her because she is attractive.
    She is no good and deep inside you know it. You just deny all her bad qualities because she is goodlooking
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 06-11-11 at 08:40 AM.

Some are getters. Others are settlers. Do NOT be a settler. Be a getter. Move on.

yea I appreciate all of your help. I did go to the event yesterday and no, she was was not there. She lied to me so that I could go there and try to learn something from the event that dealt with bipolar disorder and depression I guess. According to her, I need to get help. I can finally think now on why I got so jealous at her. Yes, she's really really attractive and flirty and it always bothered me but she was always with me and sleeping over but I just hated how she never really respected me. I got controlling and jealous cuz she always gave me a reason n I felt she took me for granted. I couldn't have any friends that were girls cuz she would straight out tell me not to. But according to her, guys can't control themselves so she pushed me away from girls that approached me too. I'm not a bad loking either, but she made me feel awful.

yes, I pated for her cellphone bill and she had every new phone that came out often. She even got the new iPHONE 4S and a new mac book laptop and pretty much, I did and spent everything on her. Money wise, I'm really stable so perhaps this is why she didn't care to make me spend so much and even let her borrow my car for her school. I'm 26, she's 25so yeah.

anyway, she wasn't at the event at all yesterday. But I did notice after the even she sent me an email saying that she was sure I was nervous to go there and that it means that I care. She also sent me 5 pictures of her with celebrities she met and that was all she wrote. I replied back like an idiot saying I appreciate her help and that I really miss being around her and also that I liked the event. Well, she did not write back anymore I don't know what her problem is.

I always had girls after me and yet I felt pitty for her cuz she's poor so I tried to help her out. I wasn't trying to buy her, I was just showing her that she could always count on m and that I did care for her so much. So far, I reported her new iphone 4S as stolen so that it can't be activated no more and her line is cancelled. If she were trying to use me, you don't figure she would secretely see me and let me do stuff and favors for her? That's how I know she's really serious with the guy. I just don't know why she sent me those emails

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12