+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i just don't care anymore. * long and short version*

i just don't care anymore. * long and short version*

*long version*

well. my life has been hell. ever since i started school my life has been a living nightmare. with fights between friends, being bullied by students, being bullied by teachers, and false accusations (that cannot be proven or dis-proven) designed to get people weeks of suspension there hasn't been much time to gain any respect, or dignity in anywhere. i was stuck hanging out with one of the least popular groups, until i got tired of the leader wanting to know everything everyone was saying, doing, and thinking. me and two others split off of the least popular group and ended up gaining SOME respect. then this girl that we used to know (of whom we still talked to) decided "hay, these nice boys have done nothing but recover from life's shit and try to have an ok time with it.why not try to get them expelled. that will make sure they won't be near anyone who bothers them!". She ended up saying the three of us SEXUALLY MOLESTED HER! If that's not bad enough, even tho we had facebook messages as proof, and witnesses saying that nothing happened, we still got suspended for 3 days (which is very light seeing as the board rules would call for 2 month suspension to expulsion). as you could imagine, our reputation hit rock bottom, and only recently did the last remnants of the name calling (i.e. "chester the molester") disappear (it only took a year). now i have to come home for lunch, and spend no timeout side of school, home, and work. basically my parents are making me have no friends or social life, while expecting me to have proper social development. I ditched the one person because he was too stupid for his own good (started to hang out with the group of people with the girl who accused us of molestation), while (due to not being there at lunch or after school) my connections with the other (of whom i want to stay friends with) are wearing thin. and this was just the events from one of the many school years i've suffered through.

*short version*

my social standings are in a weird place where i have friends, but it could not possibly get worse. i'm also not what you would call good looking.

*question*

i've gotten to the point where my reputation couldn't get worse if i asked every girl i know to have sex with me (at random), so i'm thinking of doing exactly that.

the way i see it, if they say no, i'll just play it off as a joke. if they say yes then i will loose my virginity.

should i? do i have anything more i could possibly loose?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sprotz View Post
    Females rarely lie
    hahaha!

Do what I did, hang out with people from a different city, and or school. It helps a lot because they can't spread rumors or hear shit about you from others. I also hung out with older people who were out of school, had jobs and their own places. When you are that displaced, it's best to shut those assholes out and find others that don't come with all the bs.

I also have a recommendation. Read "The Secret". It tells you how to improve your life's circumstances with positive thought. It's worth a try.