+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't get any head. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Pierce View Post
    There are LOADS of reasons why a girl should never even think about putting a man's dirty thing in her mouth -

1. It's very sinful, and also disgusting, and you could get an STI in your mouth from doing it
    2. A man pees out of it, and urine is part of your body waste so its almost as disgusting as eating a mans excrement
    3. A man gets disgusting festering cheesy gunk gathering under his foreskin which is smelly and revolting and will also probably give you a sexually transmuted infection in your mouth
    4. Semen was created for making babies, not for being dumped in someones bowels / stomach
    5. Semen is meant to taste like highly toxic bleach as I've been told. Would you drink bleach? No. So why drink a mans disgusting smelly sperm?
    6. You can choke on it, and choking is something really horrible. Why would you want to choke during something that's meant to be loving?
    Can't know unless you try it.

i never went down on my boyf, but then he suggested 69 so i can enjoy it at the same time,, oh and flavoured lube or something like that helps. tastes nice.

1. Adults take communication seriously. I guess your gf isn't adult enough for you to talk about sex. Which means you will never solve the problem. You can try to talk to her, but if she won't talk about it, there's nothing you can do.

2. Some girls just don't like giving head.

3. You are a bit large, and some girls have a small mouth. Some also panic if they can't breathe, which is why they don't give head. (An old gf told me that's why she had so much trouble giving head.)
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

there was another guy in the forum who said his wife agreed that she would get paid to give him head. she charged double for swallowing.

maybe you could work something like that out.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You need to keep your stuff clean and smelling good bro, and do it for her too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12