+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im so confused!

im so confused!

Ok so me and my gf were dating for two months and she always thought we argued to much and told me she may think were incompatible like a week ago. She broke up with me 3 days ago bc she has to much family problems and she is going Vermont for 4 months in january so she said we shouldn't be together bc all the stress she can't handle it and she doesn't want to put in the effort right now to make things right in the relationship and she is not ready for a relationship. The next day she said she doesn't want me out of her life and still wants to be friends, like play tennis together and go to church. I told her ill think about it and let her know soon. I think if we were to hangout and everthing went smooth could I ever win her back or am I wasting my time? She said when she comes back from Vermont things may be able to restart again but shes not thinking that far ahead. she also mentioned she wishes we couldve taken things slower. few days later she told someone i knew that she dumped me bc i was way to clingy and obsessive. she told that person she is trying to become friends with me and she doesnt know if we could ever get back together bc i might not change.

If you really want her, keep in touch with her.

Play it cool, don't be pushy about anything relationship related and drop hints to show that you've changed. You may stand a second chance. But do your best and hope for the worst. Don't put your expectations too high as nothing could come out of your efforts.

ok guise i am so confused about girl. actually problem is that i have not any girlfriend and so for that i have not any basic idea about how to start chat with her, what she like how they attract with me and how i know whether someone love or like to me or not.