+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Was Tiger Framed

Apart from my alleged trolling and cyber humiliation of old raftters, i was trying to make a point. Tiger cheats on his wife with a few hos and its worldwide news for weeks( altho admittedly he did also total his ride)(lol), speed forward a year or two and some racist ausiie calls him a black asshole and everyone rights it off as bad humour. In 100 years time , tiger will be remembered as a genius in his time. What he achieved as a black person in golf is equivalent to a white person being the greatest ever rapper.

As a side note id like to retract my statement about new zealand being close to s africa. I have one of those book maps and page 36,37 and 38 got eaten by dog, lol misiing out large parts of russia, china and the arse end of europe thus putting new zealand on the african coast, lol. Little shit he is.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Well the thought did cross my mind, but then I remembered my trip to the U.S, when some jarhead asked if Australia was anywhere near NZ, and they were deadset serious, no word of a lie.
    Maybe that guy was trolling you irl.

I bet your reaction was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Maybe that guy was trolling you irl.

I bet your reaction was entertaining.
    it was about the same time, I saw a U.S Marine put a wheel chock in front of the front wheel of a truck, that was pointed up-hill,
    Whats even more entertaining, is that alot them dont even know where Iraq is.....FVcking LOL
    Semper Fi.......boo yaaaaaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    As a side note id like to retract my statement about new zealand being close to s africa. I have one of those book maps and page 36,37 and 38 got eaten by dog, lol misiing out large parts of russia, china and the arse end of europe thus putting new zealand on the african coast, lol. Little shit he is.
    Fvck, you talk some shit, thats about the only point you made.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    it was about the same time, I saw a U.S Marine put a wheel chock in front of the front wheel of a truck, that was pointed up-hill,
    Whats even more entertaining, is that alot them dont even know where Iraq is.....FVcking LOL
    Semper Fi.......boo yaaaaaaaah
    wtf
    Are you insulting all the us marines now?
    If it wasnt for them out in the world protecting your liberty, you would have to go to chapel twice a day and pray to allah.
    I hope the feds get to read this and throw your ass in guantanemo bay for a few weeks.

wtf
    If it wasnt for them out in the world protecting your liberty, you would have to go to chapel twice a day and pray to allah.
    I hope the feds get to read this and throw your ass in guantanemo bay for a few weeks.
    I hope so too, oh good job on the spelling BTW..........Will tiger be playing your hole, sometime soon?

Troll or not...mwahahaha cracks me up! This is an internet forum and shouldn't be taken so seriously. I get enough of that seriousness in real life, I prefer coming on here and getting a good chuckle now and then. You never fail to make me chuckle mwahahaha, atta'boy!

wtf
    Land of the free - as long as their opinion is the same as yours?

I don't pray btw do they still have Flag Pledge in the U.S?

Apart from my alleged trolling and cyber humiliation of old raftters, i was trying to make a point. Tiger cheats on his wife with a few hos and its worldwide news for weeks( altho admittedly he did also total his ride)(lol), speed forward a year or two and some racist ausiie calls him a black asshole and everyone rights it off as bad humour. In 100 years time , tiger will be remembered as a genius in his time. What he achieved as a black person in golf is equivalent to a white person being the greatest ever rapper.

He's not black. He's mixed race.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckies View Post

I don't pray btw do they still have Flag Pledge in the U.S?
    I never understood that one, having kids pledging their allegiance to the state on a regular basis by reciting a text would be seen as a red flag for a totalitarian state anywhere else - albeit without a personality cult.

Not to mention that this used to be the salute for the pledge pre-WWII :

exactly!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910