+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do now?

what to do now?

Ok i am in a little vague situation, and i really dont know how the girl feels at this stage of the relationship. I hope you girls could give me a feedback on this.

So there is this girl who i recently now am hanging out in school, every time i see her, we meet up, talk and i dont know go back to our normal classes. We meet up again after school etc... we are not officially BF and GF however we are slowly coming up to that stage. We have been hanging out alone for 4days now, just at school, and i am just confused on what to do next. I mean what is the next stage? she might think i am going too fast if i ask her out too soon, or you know many things

can members of this section of the forum help me please??
    thank you

Take it slow. Hang out with her, and get to know her more. 4 days isn't that long. Once you guys get more comfortable around eachother, the next step, whatever that might be will make itself pretty clear

I think there's come a stage when it's very clear that you are both ready for a relationship / (if she's a girl like me) will be expecting you to ask her out. So your safest bet is to take it slow and the time will come - sounds very clique or "old" but can be the truth!

When life becomes too tough and one feels the need to hide - one will start dreaming.

thank you for your replies

umm also i have one more question, she has problems with her ex, her ex keeps calling her and texting everyday even though she ended it and told him to stop. She keeps telling me about it, and i have no idea what feedback to give, i mean if i try to go and solve it for her, i dont mayb she wont like it, and i fi just stay and listen she will think i am not being helpful.

what do i do??