+ Follow This Topic

Thread: you know advice is right

you know advice is right

It is funny.

We all post are stories on here about how awful our life is right now and the answers we receive are so right.

It is almost like we should just be strong and say how would I advise a friend if she was going through what I am going through.

Our emotions and love make us do crazy things though and it is good we have advice to keep us strong.

My separated husbands behaviour how he is going about his new romance is very weird. he had strong feelings for me and I wanted to get back with him all along. Now 4 months in he is acting like he is so happy and I dont exist. It is like he is setting himself up for a fall by telling everyone how extactictly happy he is.

I dont understand it at all but I know I just have to stay positive, not contact him and get on with my life.

Men want what they cant have. So I plan to turn myself into the fitter, fun, inependant women he wishes he'd of stayed with, rather than a woman with 3 children, when he doesnt like other peoples children

I am also hoping if he does fancy me I won't want him anymore and tell him where to go.

I wont sink I will swim and I will be happy again.

Thanks to the wonderful topic
    But you will get out your subject p
    I would like to say that the advice Shi important between friends
    Or relatives such as parents
    I would like that the first cam is very important
    You do not know the religion of Islam
    You do not know anything about us just say we are terrorists, all this is untrue.
    I would like if you are looking for more than the spread of Islam and the religion of Islam in Saudi Arabia
    Any question about the religion of Islam
    Send me your

Aliwal, I'm sorry you are hurting. This must be very tough for you.

Confused Men want what they cant have.
    I fixed that above for you.

So I plan to turn myself into the fitter, fun, inependant women he wishes he'd of stayed
    If you change for him, then you are admitting he still has power over you. If you want to change, do it for yourself. Heal your heart, then you can love again in time. Be patient.

Have you ever read Kahlil Gibran? He was a very wise poet and gave some good advice.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Hi Bulrush.

When I say fitter etc. I mean for me to make myself feel great. Not for him. If I concentrate on improving me. Not just in looks, but spiritually as well. I am sure it will help heal my heart and make me a more empathic person.

Thanks for the recommended book I will take a look.

Ali